1st Trimester

Please help me feel better

I was out running errands this afternoon. I felt cramping, so I came home. I went to pee at there was a splash of pink in my urine. I went to my bed to lie down and start Googling what this might mean. I put a pad on so I could monitor bleeding, as suggested on a pregnancy board. I went to the bathroom again and there was a big-ish splash of bright red blood, but nothing new on the pad. I went to pee about 30 minutes later and there wasn't any blood in the toilet or on the pad. The next time I peed there was a droplet of bright red blood. I called my doctor's emergency line 50 minutes ago and no one has called me back yet. I am still cramping, in my stomach and  lightly in my lower back. I am absolutely panicking. My husband is away at a bachelor party and left his phone at the hotel for the day. My one friend that I would call with this is on her babymoon. My family doesn't know I'm pregnant. I literally have no one.

Re: Please help me feel better

• Hi there, I am so sorry you are going through this especially alone. How far along are you and have you seen the dr yet this pregnancy ? Unfortunately no one here will be able to tell you that everything is okay or that something is wrong since pregnancy can vary so much from person to person. 

You can can call the on call again but depending on how far along you are they may or may not have you coma in in. Unfortunately during the first trimester they may have you wait but call again if you feel really uneasy. Im sorry you are going through this and hope everything turns out just fine 
  • ecwkecwk member
    Sorry you're going through this. I hope the doctor called you back! Sorry we can't tell you what's going on but I'm really hoping everything is ok!! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Were you able to find an answer? This happened to me once, before i was pregnant, ended up being a bladder infection. Hope everything is okay now!
  • leksiLleksiL member
    This happened to me a few times and everything turned out ok. If you are going to miscarriage, there is nothing you can do to stop it and it isn't your fault. Typically it is because of some chromosomal anomaly. Stay away from Google and good luck! 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020