October 2015 Moms
Options

12 hour sleep!

It's taken 7.5 months but we finally had a 12 hour stretch! For most of his life we've been up every 1-6 hours depending on the night typically being every two hours. Every once in a while we'd get a six hour stretch but it wasn't very common. A few weeks back we had two 9 hour nights and I felt amazing. Now a 12! I honestly don't care if this lasts I am just relishing in the fact that I slept for 10 hours and he for 12 and he's finally in a good mood!!!!

thisnis a total AW but such a milestone. Anyone else have something good with their little or just life to share??

Re: 12 hour sleep!

• Options
    TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! 
    I'd kill for a 6 hour stretch of sleep!! Little dude is still up every 2-3 hours.. Momma is tired! 
    My daughter was a champ at sleeping and was sleeping long periods at 2 months old. 

On a positive note, little dude has started walking along furniture! Exciting but we are also doomed now... Lol. 
  • Options
    @germasian I have no idea what did it! He would only ever do it randomly and I couldn't replicate it. He had two good stretches over a week ago and then super later nights for the week in between that and last night. I'm expecting tonight to be a late night since that's his trend.

Damien is starting to pull up so I'm waiting on the cruising. Good luck! My daughter was a walker by 9.5 months, it's insane lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lalenalalena member
    Congrats! Isn't it amazing?!

DS has been sleeping 13 hour stretches for me for a few months now and it is awesome! IDK what the key is but I think I bigger belly and good night feed=longer sleep pattern. 
  • Options
    @lalena it was a great day with great sleep. We're back to stretches about 4 hours but we expected that. I'm thankful to get a good stretch every now and then, makes momma feel refreshed lol
  • Options
    Congrats! So jealous. My LO will sleep for 12 hours but wake 1-3 times during that. I prob get 1-2 5 or 6 hour stretches a week but mostly 3-4. She was sleeping through the night for a month or so (9-5ish) around 4 or 5 months, thought I was lucky :-/