January 2016 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday

Who/what gets the TW award today?

Re: TW Tuesday

• Options
    SBH041815SBH041815 member
    edited June 2016
    This cold is a TW! I mean really....it's summer and I'm done with this!!! I have it and my son has it, baby has yet to get it so hopefully it will at least avoid her.  :|

edit:because I can't type 
  • Options
    I agree with illness! 
    Both babes are so sick. The baby has an upper respiratory infection and my toddler has horrible allergies and an ear infection. His face is swollen from the allergies! So now, I'm going on two full nights of zero sleep and attempting to stuff antibiotics down both kids. Ugh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @barrettJ89 poor babies and poor momma! Sucks with sick littles so much! Hopefully they feel better soon!
  • Options
    Work is a TW. While I was on maternity leave my duties were shuffled around and since coming back (7 weeks ago) I haven't been able to them all back. Had to talk to management about it to attempt to get this sorted out.
  • Options
    kaym6kaym6 member
    5th leap, first tooth. Fun times over here! 
  • Options
    SO is a TW. I won't go into details, but believe me when I say he's an extreme TW this week (man period anyone?)
  • Options
    kaym6kaym6 member
    Today my husband comes home late from work to inform me he will be coming home late tomorrow... Like cool so just a repeat of today then? Haha