July 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 6/5/16

How many weeks/size comparison?

Anything baby-related?

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

GTKY: They say live life with no regrets, but let's be honest -- we all have ONE. What's yours?
Me: 28
DH: 29
Married: 7/4/15
TTC #1 since marriage
BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 6/5/16

• Options
    KASGKASG member
    How many weeks/size comparison? 32! I don't like the size comparisons though so I don't know...small baby size I guess! Lol

Anything baby-related? 
    Only if pre-natal yoga counts. But one of the ministries I participate in at church wants to give me a little mini shower, which really means going out to lunch after church and maybe a few gift cards. PERFECT!!!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    As soon as I noticed my pelvic pain had gotten much better, it came back with a vengeance. Yay. I'm extremely cautious to say my heartburn has subsided. Back pain has increased, I finally got a few leg cramps (and maybe sciatica?), and my hands and feet are slightly swollen -- just enough for my fingers and toes to hurt when I bend them. *Sigh* 8 more weeks!

GTKY: They say live life with no regrets, but let's be honest -- we all have ONE. What's yours? 
    I kind of regret not accepting an internship I was offered once. And getting a relaxer lol
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options

How many weeks/size comparison?

32 weeks- I've stopped paying attention to the size comparison because they are stupid.

Anything baby-related?

I have my high risk obstetric appointment tomorrow. I need to get my DTAP but I'm sick so I'm worried they won't give it to me.

I had my baby shower on the weekend and it was lots of fun. I have to admit I was a bit of a cranky bitch because I hadn't slept well, but no one seems to have noticed (or mentioned it) so that's good. We got a lot of things that we needed, and then we went shopping yesterday and got a lot of the other things. I sat down and had a think about it and we still need a tonne of stuff so he better stay put for a while.

I also had an ultrasound last Thursday and he's measuring big and is already engaged.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

My hips are soo much worse atm. I think it's because he's engaged so he's down there wrecking havoc. It's making me pretty miserable. I'm also have pretty much constant BH so that's also fun. Morning sickness has made a spectacular comeback.

Letting people's comments about my weight get to me. I've never been huge, just had big hips. It got to me and resulted in me suffering from an eating disorder. It still screws with me sometimes- putting on weight during pregnancy has been really hard for me. It was really bad through a lot of uni, and I lost a lot of friends over it because I pushed them away/ they didn't understand.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    35-pineapple 

Baby Stuff: nothing big this week, except DH and I had our last over-night getaway pre-baby last night. Lots of comfy hotel sleeping and eating! Still working on the nursery-organizing and such. I finally cut the tags off the diaper bag today. One of my friends is due this week so it's making me feel like this is more real!

RRS: my feet are sausages tonight. I've been having random things like lightning crotch and yesterday every time I took a step something in my core popped. It was so weird!

GTKY/Regrets: this is kind of silly but I wish I hadn't dated this guy (3 yrs on and off) before I met DH. I was insecure and thrived off his attention. It was unhealthy and dumb. 
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    How many weeks/size comparison? 33 weeks/celery 

Anything baby-related? 
    DH family threw me a baby shower on Saturday and it was beautiful!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    Right rib pain, heel spurs, some swelling

Probably sticking with something I liked and staying in College. I just could never decide on a major.
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker