November 2015 Moms
Options

Fathers Day

What is everyone planning for the baby daddy?  

Re: Fathers Day

• Options
    DS "signed" a card for DH and I got him a mug with pics of them 2.  
  • Options
    LO will "make" him a card and then there is this pair of sneakers he really wants so he'll be getting those...and possibly a framed pic of the 2 of them "made" by LO
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've got a nice camera, so I'm getting those wooden letters from Michaels and taking pictures of baby with "D", "A", and "D" and then putting them in tri-photo frame to give to daddy. Then we're going to the Brooklyn Brewery for a tour and day drinking and Smorgasburg, the Brooklyn food truck festival, for some food.
  • Options
    I got him a mug that reads, "Being your daughter is a dream come true!" and it has a collage of pictures of the two of them sleeping next to each other. I also got him a mousepad with a picture of LO on it for work. Walgreens is where it's at. 
  • Options
    Jtk13Jtk13 member
    Well my DH already bought himself a new golf club so all he's getting from us is a card! 
  • Options
    Well all I got for Mother's Day was a nap, LOL, so IDK.  I was thinking about a digital frame for his office.
  • Options
    Well all I got for Mother's Day was a nap, LOL, so IDK.  I was thinking about a digital frame for his office.
    Whaaa... I think you're being too generous if all you got was a nap! Give him a card with a coupon inside for a nap lol
  • Options
    Raise your hand if you got a free mug offer from Shutterfly and used that to order something for Father's Day *raises hand*
  • Options
    I got a card. And had to spend the day with my in laws. I don't feel much pressure to do anything fancy :lol:
  • Options
    DH is getting waffles that morning, a new Legend of Zelda game he's been wanting, and a matching pair of bow ties for him and baby.
  • Options
    We are painting daddy a picture(using non-toxic homemade paint) we are getting a big sheet of paper and using painters tape to tape off the word dad and then letting DS go to town with the paint all over it. Then peeling off the tape so "dad" is the only non painted spot. It'll be fun and memorable to do
  • Options
    DH barely even wished me happy Mother's Day so he is getting nothing. I don't feel bad about it either cause he hasn't gotten me anything for any holidays or birthdays the 2 years we have been married (all while I have got
    him things). I know it's not the gifts- it's the thought- which I don't get that from him either 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got a card and a travel mug that says Nana as in grandma on it. He gets nothing.
  • Options
    slatta2013slatta2013 member
    edited June 2016
    DH left me with the LO by myself for Mother's Day and went to hangout with his friends without even acknowledging the holiday. I think I may just return the favor!
  • Options
    We did the canvas and taped off "dad" thing. It. Was. Messy. 
  • Options
    Well DH is getting a nice portfolio to keep his work papers in.  Digital frames were more than I was willing to spend, but he's very happy and touched by the gift.  Win!

LO got her pop-pop a kindle fire, which I'm more excited about, bc my dad doesn't treat himself to toys.  His only other tablet is the original nook I bought him for a father's day eons ago, figure this is a nice upgrade.  Also since LO was born he stops by every few weeks with a homemade dinner (he's bringing lasagna today), he needs an extra thank you for that, too!
  • Options
    Well DH is getting a nice portfolio to keep his work papers in.  Digital frames were more than I was willing to spend, but he's very happy and touched by the gift.  Win!

LO got her pop-pop a kindle fire, which I'm more excited about, bc my dad doesn't treat himself to toys.  His only other tablet is the original nook I bought him for a father's day eons ago, figure this is a nice upgrade.  Also since LO was born he stops by every few weeks with a homemade dinner (he's bringing lasagna today), he needs an extra thank you for that, too!
    Pop-pop seems wonderful! You're so blessed. I hope he loves his gift!