Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    I had to love tit everyone who had an opinion about Starbucks.  I'm so glad there are a bunch of different coffee places around so everyone can be happy :) 

@Kiki75, as much as I LOVE Seattle, nope, not from there at all.  And I think you're right on both counts.  Love me some DD coffee, but hate their slogan. 

@SnobunnieMel, yes, yes, yes to the Dutch Bros.  So yummy!!  But definitely not on every street corner, which is kind of a tragedy.

@sienac, that made me totally LOL.

@MonaLisaRalphio, I can't wait to go to Italy and feel the same way!!
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    @NYTino24 I also hated wedding planning!  I hated every second of picking out napkins and flowers and favors, ect..  The only part I enjoyed was picking out the dresses, the venue, and the songs!  But it did end up being a beautiful day and an awesome party...er, I mean reception!  ;)

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SienaC Glad to know I'm not alone! Wishing you luck on your wait after vacation. I was hoping the doc would say we won't have to wait the full 8 weeks, but now I'm sure that we will, so I'm benched until probably October at the earliest! So upsetting. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility