June 2016 Moms
Options

***Tuesday Ticker Change***

Almost forgot it was Tuesday already! 

Weeks/Fruit, vegetable, other: 

Upcoming doctor appointments:

Rants/Raves: 

GTKY: If you could be any animal what would you be and why? 
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change***

• Options
    38 weeks, winter melon (what is that?)

None! I had one this morning and my doctor said he doesn't need to see me until I'm at the hospital for my RCS scheduled for next Wednesday! I suppose that still counts as an appointment though. 

Rants/Raves: 
    It's supposed to be 117 degrees on Saturday. Rave: I'm pretty much ready for LO to arrive. I need to do some laundry (which won't go away any time soon, aka ever) and print two pictures for his room and I'm done! Oh and I still need to pack my hospital bag and install the car seat... 

A cat so I can sleep all day and night. Duh!
  • Options
    37+6, apparently almost a winter melon. 

Just had one today. They did a quick ultrasound and I finally got to see baby's have in 3d! She has the chubbiest cheeks! Also had a NST done and baby passed with flying colors. Dr checked my cervix and it's softening, but no dilation yet. She also said baby's head is very low which explains my horrible back pain. I go back on Monday for a repeat checkup. 

Rants/Raves: 
    Rant: My lower back is killing me! I can hardly walk. I also tweaked something in my upper neck causing me to have shooting pains up the left side of my head. Seeing my chiro tomorrow. 
    Rave: DH and I did a diy maternity photoshoot last night. I'm a photographer so, so it was fun seeing up the shots and having DH take them. Edited them all today and they look fabulous!

A bear because right now all I want to do is hibernate until my body decides is time for little one. I can't take the anticipation or the horrible discomfort. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @likeabel  I'm so jealous you feel so prepared!!! Just yesterday I was thinking I have so much more to do!!

Weeks/Fruit, vegetable, other: 37 weeks

tomorrow - was supposed to be Thursday but they called to move it up a day. I'm thinking it's because my ultrasound on Monday confirmed baby was still breech so they'll be discussing my referral for the Csection. 

Rants/Raves: 
    Rave - my mom is taking my three year old this weekend so that my husband and I can have one final weekend to relax and do nothing before baby comes. We've been working like crazy to finish our renovation and get everything finished so it's definitely needed.
    rant - same three year old has been an absolute terror to me the last few weeks. Hitting, scratching, just generally being mean and wanting daddy for everything. Tonight, completely kicked me out at bedtime and didn't even want a hug and a kiss from me. And this is before the baby comes and the jealousy sets in!!!

A neutered male indoor cat. Then I could lie around all day and sleep. And get fat. 
  • Options
    @Lyette1206 I must confess my parents took DS away for Memorial Day "weekend" which somehow turned into having him Wednesday - Tuesday so I had a lot of time to finish my to do list! And since I wrote my update this afternoon I've thought of several things to add to it... 

Sorry your LO still hasn't flipped! 

• Options
    BoonhildeBoonhilde member
    edited June 2016
    38 weeks! 

Just had an appointment today. Doctor measured baby's belly. He's the proper size, which is good. I guess there's concern when the mom has GD. Doctor asked where I've felt baby moving. She moved the US to the spots which showed a fist and another his knee. That makes sense! My doctors are pretty liberal with US, and it's always nice to see my little guy in there. 

Rant: I'm over burping! It keeps me from sleep, and causes me to choke when I am asleep! Fun. Fun. Fun. 

Raves: My dad is here! He came to watch my 3 year old (his namesake) when new baby comes! I love seeing my dad with my son. They're like two peas in a pod. Too cute.

If I could be any animal I'd want to be an eagle. Flying would be so awesome. I bet they take it for granted. ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Weeks/Fruit, vegetable, other: 37 weeks, romaine lettuce

Upcoming doctor appointments: Friday, Friday!

Rants/Raves:
    Rant - we are trying to transition the boys into a room together and it's going miserably. Now everyone is pretty sleep deprived, but I've had serious insomnia anyway and I literally pee every 20 minutes, so I guess I'm f'ed either way... it's just now I have cranky ass kids, too.

Rave - painter is coming to paint the nursery on Tuesday (38 weeks!), so I will finally get to really decorate! Even though I'm now questioning moving DS2 into DS1's room...

GTKY: If you could be any animal what would you be and why? Ugh, probably a bear because they get to hibernate for months and months. I love sleep, I miss it. And right now I definitely feel like hibernating... so sick of discussing my pregnancy with every. single. person that I interact with. I'm avoiding going to stores, going to non-drive thru lunches... I just don't like people and attention. I think I enjoyed it the last 2 times, but this pregnancy I'm over it!
    DS1 5-18-2012
    DS2 5-18-2014
    DD1 EDD 6-21-2016

babysizercom pregnancy ticker