August 2016 Moms

Single digits have me like........

2»

Re: Single digits have me like........

• As soon as the countdown on the bump app went down to only 9 weeks and 6 days to go I had a mini panic moment! It doesn't seem real how close to the end we are.
  • I'm not quite to single digits yet, but the email reminder came at work that our next schedule request off days are due by this Sunday. Then I realized the next schedule is my maternity leave! Holy crap! 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• Loading the player...
  • It hit me the other day when the Dr I work for wanted someone to come back in 10 weeks.... I though "oh crap.... I may not be here in 10weeks" 
    34 Mother of 4 year old and 2 Labs. Happily Married to my Hubs of 6 years.
  • 9 weeks left! Time is flying. I hope it keeps going this way, I'm ready to meet this baby.
  • Omg, just over 7 weeks left for me! And we're expecting him a week or two early, so we probably have just over a month at this point! It's kinda scary!
  • freaking out mode and crying once in a while as it gets closer each week goes by and gets to be less days and weeks AHHHHHHHHH  :o
  • Katm89Katm89 member
    I'm just very excited for the baby to actually be here. Which is a little insane because it gets so much harder once the baby is here. I'm a FTM so, I have all these baby items set up and no baby. Its hard to wait... at the same time I'm like omg where did the time go?
  • Katm89Katm89 member
    @Mfuller76 My DH and I were talking today( I'm 31 weeks today) about how in 1 month if our baby came depending on how our baby did we may not even need a NICU stay. Obviously we prefer baby cook more but that made it real to us that in a month baby could be ok coming out.
  • AliKay20 said:
    6 weeks & 3 days?! Done with mat shoot & baby showers. Now time to install car seat, unpack gifts, and finish nursery. Meantime, belly keeps dropping lower and lower...I am hoping this baby gives me the whole 6 weeks. I am going to need all that time. ALL!
    I'm so jelly! I still feel like I am in limbo waiting for the baby shower another month and I'm still putting off the maternity shoot for some reason. 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• Not gonna lie - due in 9 weeks and kinda freaking out! OMG!
  • I really need to start using the single digits as my counting tool because apparently pregnancy brain scrambles all the 30s together. I just got to 33 weeks on Sunday but could have swore I was in the tail end of 34 already. To be clear.... baby eviction date is 6.5 weeks away!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @LWC1112 I know how you feel! I just got to single digits yesterday also. We are going to be hanging out on here, STILL pregnant, watching all the new baby pics be posted. 
  • I foresee a lot of bitterness in August. Damn LMP date... @jamiesc58
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @LWC1112 @jamiesc58 Same here! Technically I'm at 9.5 weeks and single digits start Saturday. August is going to be a long month! 
  • Holy crap, I'm at 5 weeks 4 days now! Everything but the car seat instillation is done, and I'm freaking out! Just waiting for labor is going to make me crazy!!! I'm so excited, but nervous for all the changes ahead for me and my kids

• I need this button installed in my house. Almost to the 5 week countdown!! DD1 came 4 weeks early. Needless to say I'm in panic mode since I still have accomplished NOTHING!!! In my defense, it's really hard to do anything productive with 6 toddlers here Monday-Friday. 
  • 5 weeks until Baby Boy's eviction date if he doesn't arrive earlier.  I should probably be more concerned/nervous about raising a child, but right now I am all like.... OMG, ONLY 5 MORE WEEKS MAX OF HIP PAIN THAT KEEPS ME UP ALL NIGHT!!!!!!
  • @AliKay20 - I've only done 2 things on that list too, so don't worry.  And we haven't even put together the crib yet either.  34 weeks and some change, with a C-section scheduled for 39 weeks.  This weekend there will be progress!
  • @AliKay20 We don't have to pre-register anymore as my OB's computers sync right up with the hospital's. We already have a pediatrician as we have other kids at home. I have not done anything else on your list yet.
  • Less than 5 weeks left now! I am trying to get the hospital bag mostly packed this weekend and car seat installed since I haven't started either and I'm nervous baby boy might be early. Nursery us pretty much done which helps with the anxiety, and last night we setup a shelf in our bathroom closet for all baby's stuff  :) 

I go back and forth between being so excited to finally meet this little guy and no longer have random pains, diet restrictions, etc, and wanting to hold onto to these last few weeks of just me and my husband! Life is going to be so very different and so very beautiful very soon!!!  <3  :D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers