January 2017 Moms
Options

crampy, mostly one side

I know it's "normal" but it sucks. I feel crampy mostly on the right side.  I'm 5w2d and am wearing uncomfortable pants to work today. ugh, I just really can't bring myself to get into maternity clothes already! I just think I'm really "stretched out" from carrying twins to 38 weeks last time. 

Married 07/2011 <3
ID Twin girls 04/2012 <3<3
Baby #3 Due Jan. 2017  <3

Re: crampy, mostly one side

• Options
    Just one side? I'd call my OB just to make sure that's normal. 
  • Options
    I had pains off to the side, and I drank tons of water and laid on my left side, and within 10 minutes I felt better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cjs260cjs260 member
    Sorry you're having issues. This looks like a perfect post for the symptoms thread where everyone can commiserate with you. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Options
    mjolkmjolk member
    I had it on my left side. It has gone away and changed into this feeling of things stretching in middle/lower abdomen.
    -----
    TW: Loss
    EDD: 1/14/2017 : Blighted Ovum : D&C @ 10w6d

• Options
    This is my fourth pregnancy and I always get a pain on one side. For me, it usually turns out to be a really large corpus luteum cyst. I have it again this time but it started on one side jumped to the other so to speak lol. For me anyway, it's totally normal. And it does suck!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I also found that drinking more water helped. It's hot and my school where I teach isn't air conditioned =(
    Married 07/2011 <3
    ID Twin girls 04/2012 <3<3
    Baby #3 Due Jan. 2017  <3

• Options
    My OB said I will get more crampy on the side I ovulated!