DH: 33
Married: October 2015
TTC #1: October 2015
EDD #1: June/July 2017

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MelissaM090 Ugh that's annoying. 

@MamaMunn Sorry about your H, I hope your medicated cycle goes well!

My car is my TW.  It is not that old (2008) but has had electrical issues for so long.  It's gone through like 5 batteries and, now that we have finally fixed the battery draw, the AC is not sure it wants to work, the little plug where I plug in the charger is out, and it gets bumpy when I go over a certain MPH.   I got this car because Hondas are reliable and I am at my wits' end with it.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    My cat is a twatwaffle.  As I was cleaning her litterbox she peed in the (thankfully empty) laundry basket.
  • Options
    DilynneDilynne member
    linzrunz said:

My head is a TW.  Cue CD2 migraine.

Also, that spider that's crawling around on my desk is a TW.  I do not kill things that make a crunch and it is definitely big enough for that.  I work with all guys, but no one is in the office at the moment (hence the current bumping) to kill it for me.  If you guys don't hear from me again, it's because the spider ate me.  Pretty sure that's possible with the size it is.

STUCK IN A BOX

This made me laugh, but I totally feel ya. 

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Options
    @linzrunz OMG! I'm pretty sure it's your lunch time, right? ;)
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    Two coworker ones:
    1. Is along the same lines as @MelissaM090 but in my case, I edited a newsletter last week and got the final to proof today. She took some of my edits but ignored others. So it's clear she got them. If the edit is subjective, and someone chooses not to integrate it, whatever. These were not! We're talking about things like correcting the names of companies. Clear cut stuff.
    2. A coworker is trying to weasel his way into a business trip so that my company can finance and facilitate his affair. On one hand, I need someone to go do this thing. But on the other, I don't want to facilitate or finance his infedelity. Which would be one thing if I knew that he would go, focus on the work during work hours, and cost us zero extra dollars. But, I've been on trips that she was on in the past and he's flaky, lazy, and has added hotel nights and expensed meals for her. I don't like knowing about the affair or being complicit but that's a personal problem. It infuriates me from a work standpoint when he crosses the line to basically stealing from the company. Plus it puts me in an awkward position because he's been so sloppy about the whole thing that I, and a few other people, totally know and even know her name.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @linzrunz Nooo!! Get out of there!

I just picture like - 
  • Options
    @linzrunz You're sure the first spiders not already dead, right?  

My TW is my boss, who decided not to come in today despite our workload.  Ummmm really?
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mtmama2mtmama2 member
    @linzrunz so glad to hear that someone finally #SAVED you!  I was getting shaky and paranoid just reading your updates!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    @kiki75 that's suuuuper awkward :( hopefully you don't have to deal with it and they put someone else on the trip :sweat: 
    My TW goes to my coworker. All year, we have been trained for how to grade. Our principal gave VERY clear and detailed instructions on what the expectations were. We looked at exemplars. She gave us a template. My coworker refused to use the template and had many grammatical errors AND the grading made no sense. A kid could have earned all Ds all year, and wound up with a B....while another kid earned As all year and only got marked down as a B. WTF?!  So my afternoon was spent going over all her stuff and redoing all of it (our head of department is gone for the end of the year, and I'm next year's head, so it is my responsibility, but still...I would like to think I wouldn't let it get that far that by June someone in my department still doesn't know how to grade by school policy and, you know, common sense *sigh*) On the plus side, checking over all the other teachers' work in the department was a piece of cake because they're competent.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    Haha @linzrunz, your updates have totally made my day.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    @linzrunz I just killed a big (quarter-size) spider in my house. Hobo/brown recluse lookin' thing. Thought of you. Soooooo grosssss!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18