June 2016 Moms

Oww what the heck?!

So I've been up and down all night wirh severe heartburn, nauseous, cramps and lower back pain. I've also had diarrhea for the last 3 days. I'm 38 +3 days and so miserable this morning. Any advice for getting more comfortable since I have to work today?

Re: Oww what the heck?!

• If you've had actual diarrhea for 3 days call the OB ASAP to let them know. 

Definitely stay hydrated and out of the heat, that will help. Maybe take a sick day or work from home if you stall possibly can. 
  • helcahelca member
    I feel exactly the same way and I am 38 + 3 days too. I can't help to wonder - are we close?
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope so because this is miserable! I was dilated to  2cm at my appt last week so hopefully she'll come soon! I'm going to call my ob this morning to see if they have any advice. It seems all my "issues" start on weekends or after hours!!
  • am0987am0987 member
    I've had diahrrea for a couple days too, and night before last the nausea was so bad I was literally projectile vomiting, yikes! I called the on-call Doctor (twice, lol) and apparently there's nothing for me to worry about. If they're not concerned I guess I'm not either?

Although I remember reading that diahrrea is a sign of impending labor!
  • ugh I've had loose stools
  • RMLandyRMLandy member
    I've had the same issue probably every other day for a week or two!! So far the only advice is to stay hydrated