1st Trimester
Options

Clearblue didn't read weeks pregnant?

ive googled this about a hundred times but can't seem to find anything on their website, pamphlet or forums as to what it means if I took the Clearblue Advanced pregnancy test and it only read "pregnant", no week estimator. I've taken one before a year ago which read 2-3wks but this one has nothing. Anyone else experience the same thing? 

Re: Clearblue didn't read weeks pregnant?

• Options
    Aren't there ones that just say pregnant and others that say pregnant and how many weeks since ovulation? Regardless I would take another test to be sure. GL!
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• Options
    ecwkecwk member
    ive googled this about a hundred times but can't seem to find anything on their website, pamphlet or forums as to what it means if I took the Clearblue Advanced pregnancy test and it only read "pregnant", no week estimator. I've taken one before a year ago which read 2-3wks but this one has nothing. Anyone else experience the same thing? 
    Are you sure it's one that tells you the weeks? Also, take another test. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah what they said. My clear blue just did pregnant not pregnant you may have purchased a different version not the weeks one 
  • Options
    Yes it is an advanced CB test that is supposed to read weeks pregnant. Regardless I'm gunna pick up another test in the AM, just wanted to see if this happened to anyone else since I had no issue with the last test, same brand/style, I took for previous pregnancy last year. Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    If it was a faulty test then notify the company. They will often give you a free test, or rebate or coupon. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I thought I read that sometimes the weeks estimator can take longer than the pregnant indicator. So that could have just been a faulty part of the test. You are still KU regardless so I wouldn't freak out. Take another test for sanity but as long as you have some idea of ovulation and LMP you can figure out how long you are.