June 2016 Moms
Options

Husband brag

So I've had a pretty rotten day emotionally. Hormones and all.  DH had to run to the grocery store for a couple things we forgot yesterday and came home with this for me.  I'll admit it cheered me up a bit.

Re: Husband brag

• Options
    My husband has to go out later to run some errands. I'm going to suggest he add a Costco sized box of drumsticks to his list. 
  • Options
    Tawny87Tawny87 member
    Reese's pieces FTW!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Damn you!!! Now I want all of that!!! Husband FTW, yay for you!!!!! 
    nws
  • Options
    And I'm not even ashamed that the ice cream didn't make it the usual two servings either.  Still working in the rest of it.  Gotta savor the Reese's!!   I have to admit I've not had any huge cravings this whole pregnancy but I mean...since it was literally set down right in front of me....
  • Options
    My hubby came home with roses the other day just because.  ❤
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, it's heaven in a picture! Although, it through me off because that dr. Pepper bottle looks so weird. 

I asked my my fiancé to grab me an eatmore when he ran into the gas station. He comes out with a king size, which I questioned. His response was "if my lady wants a chocolate bar, she's getting a damn king size"
  • Options
    Tawny87Tawny87 member
    My hubby just left to go to Walmart I told him to bring back Reese's pieces...
  • Options
    On the weekends, I always try to sleep in a little bit, so when he gets up he likes to take his extra blanket (I'm usually cold in the mornings) and gently tucks me in. 
  • Options
    @vintagevix86 perfect!! Love that