June 2015 Moms
Options

Inspire me!

What's for dinner this week? I'm in need of some new recipes in my life! 

Bonus us points if you can stick it in a crockpot! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: Inspire me!

• Options
    lindsladle15lindsladle15 member
    edited May 2016
    I'm feeling kind of boring this week....I've been marinating a bunch of different meats and then grilling them.  We like to have fresh fruits and salad with them, or we've also been eating a lot of cabbage cooked/fried in a little butter and olive oil with salt/pepper.
    I am a HUGE fan of the crock pot, though!  I especially like it because it doesn't heat up the whole house like the oven.  I just made all day mac and cheese in mine yesterday.  Recently I've made pulled pork with barbecue sauce and also shredded chicken with salsa, corn, beans, and taco seasoning to make taco salads.

ETA: when I'm in a rut and I buy something on sale at the grocery, I usually look on foodnetwork.com to see what I can do with whatever meat or ingredient it is!
  • Options
    We did pork chops on the grill, steamed broccoli and quinoa/brown rice last night.
    Tonight I think I am going to do some stuffed red peppers with italian sausage.  
    I need to get the slow cooker going too, maybe tomorrow will be a salsa chicken night.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We did sloppy joes last night and they were really nice kinda lighter dinner which was nice we have some hot weather this week.
  • Options
    All in the crockpot

-Buffalo chicken meatballs 
    -Porkchops & Rice w/ cream celery soup
    -Cheesy chicken spaghetti 
    -Stuffed cabbage rolls
    -Tator tot casserole
    -Lasagna

• Options
    We signed up for emeals and it's a life changer! It's $40 something dollars a year and they give you recipes for every dinner. We love it! I switch back between meal plans. Right now we're on clean eating, but we have done 30 minute meals, classic and budget friendly. They have a crock pot version!