July 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change

How far along are you? Size comparison? 

Baby related stuff this week? 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 

GTKY: What has been the best part of this weekend for you?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change

• Options
    33 weeks/celery/cauliflower blossom

I've got nothing..

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    Baby girl never sleeps and is trying to kill me from the inside. I'm exhausted and constantly jumping from her painful movements.

For mother's day, I was given a certificate for a prenatal massage and I finally cashed in on it. It was amazing and I wish I had gone sooner. I felt like a new woman afterwards.
  • Options

31 weeks/asparagus?? How big is asparagus in America?

We have a mfm ultrasound on Thursday, so I'm excited to see how big Bean has gotten. I'm interested on whether he's flipped (he's been chilling out sideways for about 12ish weeks, and I think he is still there) and if he is still measuring ahead.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    Everything hurts. As previously complained about (a lot- sorry guys) he is dislocating my hips. I think he is having a go at my ribs atm because it fricken hurts. Still have morning sickness (had to go re-stock my anti-throw up tablets yesterday it was so bad), heartburn, headaches etc. I'm just a hormonal, disgusting mess atm.

Work rant: the guy I sit next too doesn't believe in the use of deodorant, washing detergent, soap or toothpaste plus bikes to work. Generally he has a fairly strong odour about him but you kind of get used to it. I'm not sure if it's him, his shoes or his bike clothes that he keeps in our room that he doesn't wash, but about once a week he gets exceptionally bad. Today is that day. So on top of the nausea I can't seem to kick, I am currently covering my mouth and nose with my jacket because it is fricken terrible. As soon as I got to work I just about turned around and went home. I even cracked them and went to complain to our boss, but she said if I have an issue with it I have to tell him. Problem is we have told him and nothing has happened because he is within his rights to not use anything. I'm waiting for him to leave the room for a couple of minutes so that I can spray the crap out of his bike clothes with my perfume.

DH and I finished painting the nursery. We then moved all the baby things in there which isn't much because our baby shower is this weekend. I've been telling DH that we don't actually have that much but he didn't realise until we put everything in there and the room was still half bare. I know my family have gone physco with baby things (last I heard my mum has bought basically everything on our registry herself and my sister has done a solid attempt at the rest) so I think after Saturday the room should be good. It is nice to just have the room there to put things into, rather then shoving them into our study.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    How far along are you? Size comparison? 31 weeks

Baby related stuff this week? Nope. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Just a quick rave about DH: baby was moving much less frequently and intensely on Tuesday. That night I got really worried. Knowing I wouldn't get any sleep, he took me to L&D (at 4am!) just to check. Everything was fine. And we stopped and had breakfast. I went in to work late, and his principal told him to take the whole day off!

GTKY: What has been the best part of this weekend for you? We went to my home state to see my family. And I got to stop b my friend's party for her 1-year-old!
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    32 weeks. Loaf of bread
    None
    Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    My body feels like it is falling apart. 
    My DD (who is 4) caught her first fish!
    34 weeks/some cute little animal called a quokka

Regular check in with my OB tomorrow. Not expecting anything exciting...

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    The right side of my lower back has a super annoying constant ache and I've been getting a shooting, cramping type of pain that runs down the inside of my hip & inner thigh on that side as well. Stops me in my tracks every time every time it happens. I'm going to bring it up at my appt tomorrow but I imagine it's just got to do with the baby's position and the nerves he's pushing on.

I spent the entire weekend working as usual, so it wasn't anything special.