December 2016 Moms

Stupid Questions Sunday! 5.29

2»

Re: Stupid Questions Sunday! 5.29

• @phoenix870509  my eyes changed with both my pregnancies. Ophthalmologist said they would probably go back after I had baby but neither time they did. My prescription just keeps worsening. And I have less tolerance for lenses in pregnancy, the contacts start to feel itchy after about 8 hours as opposed to 16.  I still wear them to work but I have been doing glasses more on the weekends.  
    Your feet might grow too. 
  • Any mamas out there wear contacts? I used to wear mine every day, but since I work from home now I usually only wear contacts when I have to go out or on weekends. I read your eyes change during pregnancy and might affect contact wearing. Anyone experience this?
    I do! I have been wondering this, too! I'm up for a new RX like yesterday and I'm hesitant to go in because I think my eyesight has definitely become noticeably worse in the last month, but I'm not sure the blur will last. I wear glasses now and I feel like they haven't been as clear. I'm going to go in tho and see what the eye doc says about it. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @phoenix870509 @SaraRose83 @zubenescamali if you ladies get a new prescription you can get decent glasses for under $100 without using your insurance for the glasses from Zenni Optical. Com H has 4 pairs and all together they were $120 after we did whatever was needed to get his RX.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well.