May 2016 Moms
Options

Spinal headache?

I'm 11 days out from RCS #3. Yesterday, and worse today, I've had a headache centered right between my eyes. No visual disturbances, not any worse upright or laying down. I overall feel crummy. 
A friend of mine noted a terrible heache about the same time she stopped taking pain meds post csection (7 days or so). I too just stopped pain meds. Spinal headache? Could i just be dehydrated? I'm exclusively pumping again...so its possible I just need more fluids...but its not helping. Motrin did not help and a vicodin cut the pain some. Any ideas? Anyone else have a delayed headache from a spinal?

Re: Spinal headache?

• Options
    Could it be from not getting enough water or food? 
  • Options
    Jparke2Jparke2 member
    I've been getting headaches in the same spot everyday for the past 5 or 6 days (I'm 3 weeks post c section). Ive just assumed it was from dehydration because I'm ALWAYS thirsty! Regular pain relievers have done nothing so for the past 3 days I've caved in the evening and taken one of my leftovers 800mg ibuprofens, and that usually helps if I also try to drink a lot and not stare at my phone for a while. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it had to have been some dehydration, even though I drink tons of water. Gatorade seems to have helped. I must have been out of balance with electrytes some.