February 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Options
    We are doing some things around the house today and maybe out to eat tonight. I want to go fishing at some point this weekend, hopefully we can do that tomorrow. It is supposed to be hot so I wouldn't mind going to the pool either.  :)
  • Options
    I'm about to head out for my second blood draw to make sure my HCG is doubling. So nervous, especially since the holiday means no answers until Tuesday! No reason not be optimistic, though. I'd had the tiniest, tiniest bit of spotting last week, which is why the tests were ordered, but it has since stopped. After that it's all fun stuff. My BFF and her FI are visiting tonight, and then tomorrow we're heading to another good friend's wedding. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Xstatic3333 Hope your results are good!
  • Options
    @Xstatic3333 Hope your results are good!
    Thanks! Enjoy fishing!
  • Options
    @allysondunn2 have fun fishing! That sounds like a fun weekend. 

@Xstatic3333 good luck! FX for good results! That sucks that you'll have to wait until Tuesday due to the holidays. 

DH and I have a lazy weekend planned. The only thing we've planned is grilling hotdogs and hamburgers on Monday. 

• Options
    Skiing. I know crazy right? A Basin in Colorado still has tons of snow and is open for skiing. I am getting my skiing in now because next ski season I will not be able to ski since I am pregnant now. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    I am getting ready to head to the gym to try to shed some of the "Insulation" I have put on over the last several months sans BC. Then I'm headed over to my younger sister's house to visit with her and her baby! :smiley: 
    DH has to work all weekend, so I have tried to be home in the evenings to make sure he has a good dinner before he hits the streets for duty.