July 2016 Moms
Options

Thursday ticker change

how many weeks are you/size?

32 weeks today!!! Baby is as big as a squash.

doing anything baby related this week?

doc appointment today....probably doing more organizing in the nursery this weekend. 

Rants/raves/symptoms?

moving really slowly now. Lots of lower back pain. I usually still go to the gym a couple times a week and went on Tuesday but I felt like I could barely do anything!

where do you see yourself in 10 years? 

DS1 and DS2 will be almost 13 and 10! I hope they will be really starting to figure out who they are and I can't wait to support them in their activities! My stepkids will hopefully still be in college at that point also. I'm not sure how much longer I want to stay in Houston. With no family here it is difficult. Moving somewhere else would require me to change careers though. 

Re: Thursday ticker change

• Options
    How many weeks are you/size?
    34. Size of a minion (tim!) I can now count on one hand how many more weeks to go. 

Doing anything baby related this week?
    I really need to get my ass in gear and put this nursery together. I have everything upstairs now I just have to organize it. Ikea is calling my name

Rants/raves/symptoms?
    SI joint is a dick, heartburn is an asshole, and I have 0 energy. 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 
    Living with my family hopefully with LO#2, working part time and being a soccer mom. 

• Options
    kellz14kellz14 member
    How many weeks are you/size?
    31 weeks. Size of a small clawed otter. haha.

Doing anything baby related this week?
    Had my shower this past weekend, so hopefully will do some organizing of the room this week. Continuing with hypnobabies classes!

Rants/raves/symptoms?
    I was able to get good, restful sleep the past few nights which has been the longest streak in a while. Don't know what brought that on, but I am grateful for it!  Though today all of a sudden nausea and headaches have come back. Weird.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 
    I actually don't like to think about or try to plan the future in too much detail. To me it's like watching a good movie or reading a good book - I want to just enjoy it as it happens. What I do know is we'd like to have at least one more baby - it would be nice for our LO to have a sibling.  Other than being with my amazing husband and our at least two kids - no idea - we'll see where life takes us! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    how many weeks are you/size?

32 weeks - Size of a plastic scooter

doing anything baby related this week?

Was in L&D for 6+ hrs on Sunday to get monitored after our accident and then had my regular appointment on Tuesday.  Thankfully LO is perfect! I'm hoping to clear out the nursery this weekend, but DH works Saturday & Sunday, so I'll be attempting this during nap time and after bed time.  

Rants/raves/symptoms?

I think I'm coming down with a summer cold.  DD has had a runny nose and now I have a sore throat and just feel like I'm coming down with something.  My mom came up to help out after the accident and told me today that she was starting to feel sick too.  

where do you see yourself in 10 years? 

The girls will be 12 & 10 (ahhh!).  Hopefully we'll have moved to a bigger house... possibly closer to family.  DH & I working in our established careers.  Pretty boring now that I think about it, lol!