March 2016 Moms
Options

Formula coupons

I'm from Feb '16 board. We just got switched to Similac. Does anyone have any Similac coupons? I have Parents choice coupons if anyone is interested:)

Re: Formula coupons

• Options
    No coupons here but have you gone to Similac.com and signed up for their rewards program? I believe they send coupons as well! 

We use enfamil. I signed up with them and they have sent me $16 in 'checks' to use towards for formula ( they send them every month) plus a welcome gift box through USPS that had full sized samples for 3 different formulas along with 2 smaller sized samples! I couldn't believe it! 
  • Options
    Ask your pediatrician too. They give me samples every time I go, and there's coupons in the samples. They also gave me coupons for a free large canister...you just need a different address to send each to. And when they sent that, they sent coupons with it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    amyidamyid member
    I signed up to something on the infamil website and currently have about 6 coupons sitting on my counter. I seem to get them all the time and luckily can pass them on to a friend who is formula feeding. I am BFing and occasionally use 2-4oz of formula a day on days when my LO is super hungry. I don't use enough formula to really justify buying a whole can, it would just go to waste so I buy the $15 kroger comforts for baby brand tub which is comparable to gentle ease and I don't feel so bad if any of it gets wasted. So far my LO has been totally fine on the store brand formula ( I had used enfamil but threw away so much that had been open a long time ) so I would def. recommend trying that if you are formula feeding, the ingredients are the same, and its half the price