Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing: 

Testing: 

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What kind of place did you grow up in? Big city? Small town? In between? Do you or your family still live there? Did you like growing up there?
Me: 32
DH: 33
Married: October 2015
TTC #1: October 2015
EDD #1: June/July 2017

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Options
    Marley629Marley629 member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: not sure anymore. 25/14?

Timing:  -2, 0

Testing: bfn today 

R/R/CS: FF moved my CH's again back to cd11 on advanced & with FAM removed my CH's all together. :neutral:  temp plummeted this morning so expect AF today or tomorrow.  I think this is first month temping has caused me greater confusion than assistance. That being said I'm sad about impending CD1 but I'm glad we have a plan set up to start with the cd3 testing, SA and HSG. 

GTKY: What kind of place did you grow up in? Big city? Small town? In between? Do you or your family still live there? Did you like growing up there?  

I grew up in Central NJ which depending on where you live in Nj, may or may not exist lol. It was the suburbs, moderate sized town. Actually enjoyed growing up here.  Our street had a ton of kids and I just remember always being outside or in each other's homes  - playing manhunt, catching lightning bugs etc. I don't see too much of that these days. The majority of my siblings still live in that area. I have moved up to North NJ and we live in the inner city currently due to OH's fireman job. 

ETA: add words
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MelissaM090 I hear you about the not being able to fall back asleep. I was up at 5 too and could not fall back asleep for anything. I'm so going to regret that later since it's my 16 hour work day. 

DS1 9/24/13
    MFI (SA #1
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    **TW**

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: not great

Testing: no plans

R/R/CS: Honestly, I'm just enjoying the fact that we head to the beach tomorrow and am not really thinking about the TWW (except for this thread of course) so I'm in a pretty good mood!

Great question!!
    @Marley629 I grew up in Central NJ as well, which absolutely exists! I loved the town that I grew up in and think about moving back there (my parents and sister still live there). It was actually pretty idyllic. But I could never get DH to move there. I met him in DC and he's a Southern boy through and through. 
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Options
    Eep, sorry fixed. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    <span class="vanilla-mention-@">@skiingstark No worries!  I literally just had to read it like 6 times before I was sure you said what I thought that said, tho lol. I'm sure not unlike when you're staring at the test, too!  :D  Just a heads up, they maybe changed the TWW rules recently, so I honestly don't even know what you're supposed to do with a BFP anymore, besides post in your BMB.  I'm curious what the ppl will say...</span>
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/17

Timing: Good

Testing: Tomorrow again

R/R/CS: I haven't started my period, and I can't turn a test positive either. I just don't know what's going on. Fertility Friend recommends that I test in two days, but if I were pregnant, wouldn't a test show me by now? 

It doesnt help that PMS and pregnancy have the same symptoms. I have tender breasts, irritability, and light cramping in my lower abdomen (below the hips). I may be bloated, or because I have been eating like crap the last few days, maybe I gained some weight. I'm not sure which. I have been increasing my water intake like crazy, so I can't rely on my frequency of going to the bathroom as a sign. I want to either get a positive test or just start my period so I can try again next cycle. 

I live in the town I grew up in. It's in between big city and small town, but has grown a lot during my life. I wish it would stop growing. I hate big cities, and have no desire to see my home grow that much. 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Yeah, thanks, yeah I was just not thinking this morning. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    VastraVastra member
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Options
    @sammajane19 - I hear you on the struggle. It is very hard to stay positive sometimes.
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 38/12

Timing:  -2 x 2

Testing: poop

R/R/CS: nothing, started spotting today...this is becoming a thing on 12DPO..wahooooo..COME ON AF let's go!

Grew up in a in between, it was no New York City, but wasn't a rural area. I now live across the bridge from that city in a bit of a smaller place with an amazing urban feel, everything is bikable/walkable and there is a great young population with a lot going on! I love it!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @Steelerfan78 YAY to finally O'ing!!! 
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• Options
    <span class="vanilla-mention-@">@linzrunz Nice work with the food prepping!  I prelogged this week, and while yesterday had a bit of a hiccup, mostly stuck to the script... Kutgw! I also lived in Vegas for 2 years, but we had to bring his mom back East again once his step-dad passed.  It was a tough chapter, but I actually liked living in Vegas, too!</span>
  • Options
    ***tw siggy/lurking***
    VEGAS! That's where I live now :) 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @linzrunz Way to go with the food prep!!! I totally need to get back on track with that. You inspire me :blush: 
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• Options
    mrsstuessymrsstuessy member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO: 33/13

Timing: -1, -3, -4

Testing: BFNs all around. Waiting for AF to show up probably tomorrow. 

R/R/CS: I tested yesterday one last time and was finally able to admit that I am out. No testing today. Just waiting for AF to come. Probably tomorrow. Major PMS symptoms started last night. Cramps and gas/bloating and major emotions. I cried over like 30 Facebook posts last night, and they weren't even anything to cry over. Now I am planning for next month. If we are being totally perfectly honest, if I would have gotten ktfu this month the timing would have been pretty tough, but doable. So, I keep trying to focus on that. I have a questions for those more experienced than me. Do you tell your SO about your BFNs each month? Like, how do you go about doing that? Do they know when you are testing? Just curious about all that. How do they normally react? 

I grew up in a small town of about 2,000 people. It was a mill town, with a really big paper mill. Right around the time I graduated the mill was sold and it was shut down. That really hit the town hard, since a huge percent of the population worked there. It was already definitely a super poor, dumpy town and since that happened it has gone down hill even more. It makes me sad. I never had a huge bond with my town, but I still love it's little quirks and weirdness. DH is also from a small town of about 2,000, on the opposite end of the state. His town is completely different though. It is a really touristy town with a really popular brewery and definitely more upper middle class. A month before we got married we had to move to the largest city in our state for DH to go to grad school. (about 1.5 million people here) I would NEVER have chosen to move here. We have been here for almost 5 years now and we are moving on Saturday to DH's hometown. We will be there for the summer and then in Sep. we are moving to a larger city (about 245,000 people) about 30 minutes from his hometown. That is where we hope to settle down and live for a long time. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MollyandDMollyandD member
    edited May 2016
    @mrsstuessy I don't tell my husband every time I test, but I usually do tell him where we are at each day. He's a part of this process too. I don't make a big deal about it. It's just a quick thing I mention when I tell him about my day after work. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:17/11

Timing: -3, -2

Testing: probably won't bother

R/R/CS: AF symptoms. Not officially out. AF due sunday. 

Near airport, so airport city mostly. We still live there my mom gave me & hubby house. 
  • Options
    @mrsstuessy - Sorry for all the BFN's :( And all the feels :( It is good you are going to to the next cycle fresh and with a plan :) 
    I do not tell H when I am testing. I kind of do it discretely. The only time he knows it is a BFN is when I tell him AF has showed up. He seems to be OK with this method. Occasionally he will ask if I have tested and I will tell him.
    He gets sad/disappointed but moves on the the next round like a champ.
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• Options
    @mrsstuessy - I have only tested a handful of times just because I don't order wondfo's or anything and only keep a few FRER's on hand, but I typically don't tell him. He actually randomly asked if I ever had and I said yes it was negative and he was like "you didn't tell me?!". But I explained to him that it was 8dpo and I only did it to be sure prior to a bachelorette weekend. But I typically try to wait until after AF is due so it just doesn't come up that often. I hate peeing on $$$ lol, but it's so tempting every cycle!
  • Options
    @khbear - Wow do you have a plan!! Looks like you are all prepared! Sorry AF is being a sassy pants this month and not showing yet. 
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• Options
    @khbear I didn't have an ultrasound, so no, I'm not sure. I used FF and temps. It could be wrong. 
  • Options
    @momtoleo I love the south too so I don't blame him, but I'll always be a jersey girl so keep working on him and maybe he will give in one day and move back up :smile: 

@khbear thank you! I'll def keep you guys updated. I'm glad you have a plan and are ready for next cycle but I also hope you won't need it!! FX!!! I thought about not temping too for next cycle but I don't know if I can let go. 
    DS1 9/24/13
    MFI (SA #1
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    **TW**

• Options
    @khbear Thanks!  Yes, going to see the crazy awesome Polish lady at the lab is always a pleasure.  It's just going into the clinic tho!  lol
  • Options
    VastraVastra member
    @mrsstuessy I don't tell him about every test, especially when I test too early out of BSC. I pretty much just let him know when AF has shown up. A couple of times when he knew it was late, I just walked out of the bathroom and made sad trombone noises and he knew what it meant. We never dwell on it, and that helps immensely. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Options
     @mrsstuessy I tell my H about my BFNs if he ask or if he starts to bug me. He asks A LOT of questions about everything so he generally knows when my period is supposed to start. If he starts asking about being KU I will tell him no because the test said so. Also, misery loves company. :smile: It is going to be really hard to surprise this guy when I one day do get my BFP!

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Options
    @khbear Def want AF to come! Can't wait to start a new cycle, new chance to be KU'ed!! :wink: 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!