December 2016 Moms
Options

**~Ticker Change Tuesday 05.24~**

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Weekly highlights? Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: I know we are supposed to eat healthy, but what is your favorite food indulgence?
******TW******Siggy warning
BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **~Ticker Change Tuesday 05.24~**

• Options
    How far along are you?  12 weeks today! One. More. Week. In. First. Tri.

How big is baby? A plum

Weekly highlights? Symptoms? Ob appointment tomorrow for a check up. Symptoms haven't changed- nausea, exhaustion, food aversions, cravings, sore nips/boobs, but pregnancy brain is real now.

Rants/Raves/Questions? best maternity leggings? I have some from last time from Motherhood and Gap, but they're practically see through and nobody needs to see my undies.

GTKY: I know we are supposed to eat healthy, but what is your favorite food indulgence? Ice cream or gummy candy.

November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay @jenlynne0624! Due date buddies! I don't think there are many of us on Tuesday ticker change.
    I haven't bought any maternity clothes yet, I have some button extenders and bella band, but I am thinking I need to buy a few things very soon. I heard that Target has some good leggings!

How far along are you? 
    12 weeks too!

How big is baby? Large plum, apricot, light kiwi (?)

Weekly highlights? Symptoms? Food aversions, crazy sense of smell, nausea is now mild and only happens in the evenings. Still very exhausted. No appts for me until 16 weeks. I got a call from doctor with regards to results from my genetic screening (first tri) and everything came back low risk, so thankful!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave, I plan on telling my boss tomorrow. He needs to know before others at work and I am starting to show, probably won't be able to hide it much longer. I feel good about this pregnancy and want to share my excitement/happiness. No questions right now.

GTKY: I know we are supposed to eat healthy, but what is your favorite food indulgence? The only thing I still randomly crave is the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kbdukekbduke member
    How far along are you? 12 Weeks today!

How big is baby? Size of a chicken nugget, which sound disgusting

Weekly highlights? Symptoms?  I had severe MS first time last week. That was awesome. Other than that I'm just exhausted. all. the. time. and my hormones are making me even more bitchy than usual. DH loves that.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm a FTM and I know it can take a while but I'm ready to get out of this stage where I look chunk instead of pregnant. I want my bump already!

GTKY: I know we are supposed to eat healthy, but what is your favorite food indulgence? Hmmm... I don't think I really have one specific thing. I try to be balanced but honestly I eat whatever sounds good at the time. 

• Options
    KateH1216KateH1216 member
    edited May 2016
    How far along are you?  12 weeks today! feeling good!!

How big is baby? A plum (twins = two plums :#

Weekly highlights? Symptoms? Ob appointment & ultrasound Thursday afternoon. Can't wait!!  I've been pretty lucky in the symptoms category: tired, sore boobs, hungry all the time and nausea if I don't eat often enough. Also bloat and constipation. Grateful I haven't thrown up at all. I don't do well with throwing up!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'll jump in on the clothing train. I'll definitely need leggings this fall and winter. Right now I need a great pair of jeans. Bonus points for cute white denim for the summer!  We are casual at work and I live in jeans and maxis. 

GTKY: I know we are supposed to eat healthy, but what is your favorite food indulgence?  pizza, which I normally could take or leave. And donuts. Lots of donuts. Thankfully these babies also love veggies and dip and fruit!!  I need to offset the indulgences!
  • Options
    How far along are you?   11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Weekly highlights? Symptoms?  MS and fatigue 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Had a checkup on Friday and baby's heartbeat was 171.  I also had the Verifi test done.   I hope to get the results back by the end of next week.  The test also detects the sex of baby. Because of my previous high risk pregnancies, I will also see a MFM doctor.  

GTKY: I know we are supposed to eat healthy, but what is your favorite food indulgence?  Pizza and gummy bears. I don't usually eat a lot of pizza, but I hav been craving it at least once a week. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @kbduke, I know what you mean about the blump. I am still on the fence between wearing the loose blouses I have been wearing and start dressing it up. I tried on this form fitting maxi and there really was a little bump haha, decided against it. Maybe next weekend. 

@washyourhandsplease, what about pizza with gummies?