July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change

1. How far along are you? Size comparison? 

2. Baby related stuff this week? 

3. Rants / Raves / Symptoms? 

4. GTKY: How much time are you and/or DH taking off after baby is born? 

Re: Monday Ticker Change

• Options
     I am 33 weeks and baby is the size of celery. 

Prenatal massage, hoping to finish painting baby's nightstand and go to prenatal yoga. 

There is not enough room for baby to still be turning around! However, she is. My ribs ache and I am extremely uncomfortable when she turns sideways. 

4. GTKY: I am a SAHM. However, DH is staying home for 2 weeks after DD2 is born. He will need to log onto his computer a few times to answer emails, but at least he can do that when DD naps. 
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? Size comparison?  33 weeks also!  On top of the celery, we have a loaf of bread or a fanny pack.

2. Baby related stuff this week? Dr. Appt Wednesday, also my coworker is giving me a bunch of baby stuff that I'm picking up on Thursday.

3. Rants / Raves / Symptoms? Started my new work role today, less physically demanding.  It feels like the right time, since I get weird moments of pain...but I wonder how much of it is mental.

4. GTKY: How much time are you and/or DH taking off after baby is born?  I'm going to take 12 weeks and DH will take at least a week hopefully 2 when I go back to work.  Daycare is expensive.

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• Loading the player...
  • Options

33 weeks, Celery ♡♡♡

I had a doctor's appointment today and my baby shower is Sunday! I can't wait!!!

3. Rants/Raves/Symptoms:

This insomnia has got to go! I'm so exhausted all the time! But at least I know I can handle being sleep deprived much better than I had originally thought lol

I'm taking 8 weeks and then working from home 2 days a week after that. DH is taking off 3 weeks but won't be working full days every day depending on what's going on at home =)
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? Size comparison? 34w, basketball hoop(??)

2. Baby related stuff this week? Had an NST and OB visit today, another NST and AFI u/s on Thursday.

3. Rants / Raves / Symptoms? I feel like most of my day is spend in the bathroom peeing. The reflux is also getting really bad no matter what I try. But every time I feel baby move, I'm reminded I only have a few more weeks of pregnancy left before I have to share her with the rest of the world. I will slightly miss having her all to myself.

4. GTKY: How much time are you and/or DH taking off after baby is born? DH gets 1, possibly 2 weeks off. I will be off starting the week I'm induced until Labor Day. 
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? Size comparison?  32 weeks - a plastic scooter board apparently (or a head of lettuce)

2. Baby related stuff this week?  Had an appointment today, all is well

3. Rants / Raves / Symptoms?  The back pain and sciatic pain is horrible.  Other than that my symptoms are better than either of my other pregnancies, but this back pain, ugh.

4. GTKY: How much time are you and/or DH taking off after baby is born? I'm taking 12 weeks and DH is taking only 1, but he works third shift, so he will be home with us a little during the day when he isn't sleeping.

• Options
    1. 32 weeks, Ovia says Naked Tailed Armadillo...that's cool

2. I have my 32 week appointment tomorrow. There is a brand-new doctor to the practice, so I guess I'm seeing that one. Bummer for someone to join in this late in the party!

3. Rants/Raves/Symptoms: It is really hard to breathe. I breathe heavy doing the simplest things. I feel lame. I breathed so hard and sweat so much during my workout this morning. It wasn't even that difficult. 

4. It will be in the middle of my summer break (teacher). I am due July 18th. I'm not coming back to work until Sept. 20th. Husband will get one week off.
  • Options
    rakel88rakel88 member
    34 weeks!

Prenatal massage on Wednesday and OB appt on Friday.

I've been feeling baby a lot pretty much for as long as I can now remember, but always at the very top of my uterus. Now, each time I feel something up top, I also feel a sharp pain down on my cervix (I guess?). It's HORRIBLE! I'm sure there are people who have been feeling this all along, but omg ouch.. I feel like baby just have arms up over head and kicks/stretches and that's when I feel it?
    Besides that, this is my last week training/teaching Zumba at the gym! Bittersweet :) 

My other job, besides training/Zumba, is for my dad's software development company, and I work from home, so I'll take some time to do nothing and then ease back in... I think it'll help that my boss will have just welcomed his first grand baby ;) 
    my husband will take 6 weeks, and then hopefully another 6 or so in the fall, as part of FMLA.
  • Options
    34 weeks!! A Quokka my favorite animal from when I lived in Australia actually. Look them up to they are adorable! 

Regular every two week appointment on Thursday one more at 36 than its weekly there on out. 

Sleep is hit or miss but it's actually been better in the last 2 weeks than it has been in regard to hip pain so I'll take what I can get.  I felt my first real contraction today about took my breath away while I was driving.  

The pelvic pain is a real killer and the most difficult part right now I think. 

I will have 12 weeks of fmla fingers crossed little comes July 1st - the 4th (her due date is the 4th) since I can't get short term disability until 1st and my parents have to leave the state to take my brother to college on the 6th 
  • Options
    anskipanskip member
    1. How far along are you? Size comparison? 32 weeks; squash

2. Baby related stuff this week? Trying to make exchanges and returns from my shower. Luckily we didn't get too many doubles!  DD gets her new furniture delivered on Friday so the nursery furniture will be going in LO's room then. I got the call to schedule my c-section too!  

3. Rants / Raves / Symptoms? I feel like I am huge!  I feel like I'm close the size I was when I delivered DD. 

4. GTKY: How much time are you and/or DH taking off after baby is born? I'm ba SAHM, so no leave for me. DH owns his own business, so hopefully he'll be able to take some time off, but probably not a lot.