September 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 5/23

How many weeks?

How big is baby?

Symptoms/cravings/aversions?

Doing anything baby related this weekend?

GTKY: 
What is the strangest thing/coincidence/event that ever happened to you?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5/23

• Options
    How many weeks? 24 weeks

How big is baby? Cantaloupe or puffin

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? Symptoms: Massive, persistent heartburn.  This must be one hairy baby! Cravings: Cucumber, white cheddar popcorn, fresh berries

Doing anything baby related this weekend? Probably getting DH out to BBB or BRU to narrow down our stroller/carseat/pack-n-play options.  Also, assembling a shower guest list to send to my mom so she can start to send out e-vites

GTKY: 
    What is the strangest thing/coincidence/event that ever happened to you? Okay, so this question is harder to answer than I thought when I posted it for the week!  A guy once came up to me in the mall and sang "Collide".  Looked a bit like he was doing it as a bet/dare or something, but I never did find out anything about it!  I was 17 and visiting my aunt in Toronto.  She just hid inside a nearby store and laughed her ass off...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How many weeks? 24

How big is baby? Puffin!! 

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? I'm so tired.  That might be more of a result of my 2.5 yo being a pill than the baby though.  

Doing anything baby related this weekend? Probably not, it's my busiest week of the year at work and I am too overwhelmed to manage anything else.  

GTKY: 
    What is the strangest thing/coincidence/event that ever happened to you? I can't think of a single thing.  I might come back and edit this later if I think of something. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 24! Woot woot!

How big is baby? Cantaloupe/ GI Joe figure

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? Just a lot of pregsomnia. I can be falling asleep on the couch, but as soon as I get into bed, I wake right up. It is so frustrating!!!

Doing anything baby related this weekend? Nope. Had my 24 week appointment today and I think that is all the baby stuff that is on the docket for the week. 

GTKY: What is the strangest thing/coincidence/event that ever happened to you? Gosh. I can't think of anything either! Will update if anything occurs to me. 
  • Options
    SarafussSarafuss member
    edited May 2016
    How many weeks? 25!

How big is baby? The Bump says cauliflower.  He was 1lb. 12oz. and in the 60th percentile last Thursday at my growth scan.

Symptoms/cravings/aversions?  Mild heartburn.  Feeling really large and uncomfortable and I'm getting scared of the next few months if I feel this way already. Still some meat aversions but it seems like that is getting better.

Doing anything baby related this weekend? Nope, I will be on the beach in Florida.  

GTKY: 
    What is the strangest thing/coincidence/event that ever happened to you?  I had a super creepy "paranormal" experience once.  At least that's what I call it.  Kind of a detailed story but I'll try to keep it short.  In college I was living by myself in an apartment and I was falling asleep and felt like someone crawled into bed with me and was spooning with me.  In my sleepy state I thought that, "oh, it's just Keith" (a guy I was dating at the time).  I don't know why I assumed that because we hadn't been dating long and it's not like he would just show up to my apartment randomly and climb into bed.  But then it felt like someone put their hand over my mouth and was suffocating me!  It felt so real it was crazy.  I shot up out of bed and no one was there and I went around the apartment and all the the doors and windows were locked (and my apartment was on the third floor).  It was so scary.  I never had anything like that happen again and I moved out a few months later at the end of the year.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? 22

How big is baby? Barbie doll

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? Hello heartburn, my old friend.

Doing anything baby related this weekend? Nope, renting a house with some family friends.

GTKY: 
    What is the strangest thing/coincidence/event that ever happened to you? I'm going to join the "will edit when I think of something" crowd!
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    -25 weeks! 

How big is baby?
    -Ovia says a baseball glove. 

Symptoms/cravings/aversions?
    -Not really experiencing any certain symptom, just overall feeling large and very pregnant.  

Doing anything baby related this weekend?
    -I'm hoping we will be able to get our registries completed.  

GTKY: 
    -I'm going to have to think on this........
  • Options
    How many weeks? 25

How big is baby? cauliflower / a popped bag of microwave popcorn 

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? Headaches here and there with some nausea 

Doing anything baby related this week? We are having our sex reveal party this weekend! Can't wait for everyone to know it's team blue time. 

GTKY: 
    What is the strangest thing/coincidence/event that ever happened to you? On our third date DH and I realized we had a trip planned to San Fran for the same upcoming weekend. We were on the same flight on the same aisle! 
  • Options
    ducks6ducks6 member
    How many weeks? 24

How big is baby? Cantaloupe 

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? I'm still having back/leg pain. It's annoying but bearable. 

Doing anything baby related this weekend? I finished my first baby blanket. Now I need to start the second I have planned. 

GTKY: 
    I once ended up sitting next to a cousin on a 12 hour flight. Until we got to the gate, we didn't know we were on the flight together. It was crazy to randomly not just be on the same flight but to have seats next to each other. It was a great flight. 

Me: 30 | DH: 32
    Together since 2008 | Married 2012
    TTC #1 October 2014
    BFP #1 October 2014 | CP #1 October 2014
    BFP #2 November 2014 | CP #2 December 2014
    BFP #3 June 2015 | MMC at 16 weeks September 2015
    BFP #4 January 2016 | EDD September 12, 2016 | Baby Ducks born September 5, 2016