December 2016 Moms
Options

TTGP CHECK-IN 5/23

Weekly check-in for those who were regulars on TTGP while trying to conceive. :)

How far along are you? EDD?  

How are you feeling? 

R/R/Other:  

Questions:

GTKY - It's Monday! (ba-humbug) What are your Memorial Weekend plans?
Met DH - 9/2003
Dating - 9/18/2012
Married - 8/16/2014
NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
*PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

Re: TTGP CHECK-IN 5/23

• Options
    How far along are you? EDD?  
    12w and 4?days. Depends on if you go by O or by ultrasound. EDD 11/27 or 12/1
    How are you feeling? 
    Pretty dang good, Getting over being tired all the time, and finally starting to get excited for summer break.
    R/R/Other:  
    Stupid daycare has me all bitchy, see Monday BF. I also was an idiot and volunteered to take all the 8th graders who can't go swimming today, and we are pulling weeds/picking up trash/planting flowers. Should be an interesting day.
    Questions:
    Not really.
    GTKY - It's Monday! (ba-humbug) What are your Memorial Weekend plans?
    Absolutely nothing but watching netflix, walking the dogs and L.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    How far along are you? EDD?  Either 10 weeks or 9 weeks, 5 days, 12/19 or 12/21

How are you feeling? I feel okay at the moment, but fatigue and nausea have still been kicking my ass.

R/R/Other:  I just hate Mondays...don't we all.

Questions: I got nothing at the moment.

GTKY - It's Monday! (ba-humbug) What are your Memorial Weekend plans? We are going out of town for a four day weekend to celebrate my cousin's wedding and see relatives in my home state. Leaving Thursday. Very excited for a weekend away, and I'm hoping the nausea is under control for the trip.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
     How far along are you? EDD?  10+5 according to EDD, 11w3d according to their size (and my LMP).  

How are you feeling? Had a rough week last week - first time I felt sick consistently since getting pregnant.  Lots of food aversions.  

R/R/Other:  made our first big purchase(s)  yesterday!  Bought 2 baby trend car seats and the double stroller that matches.  Everything was on sale, so we decided to pull the trigger.  Feeling like we're starting to do something about these babies!  

Questions: Anyone find any great bedding for their nursery yet?  I'm going to wait to see what we're having because we may have a boy and a girl which I feel like will be tricky.  In looking but haven't liked much so far.  Any good sites?

GTKY - It's Monday! (ba-humbug) What are your Memorial Weekend plans?  Heading to the beach (my parents live at the beach).  Having a birthday party for my niece at my parents house, going  to the beach, relaxing and fireworks at their community.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    How far along are you? EDD?  About 10 weeks, EDD 12/15 or 12/23 depending on who you believe :)

How are you feeling? I've been feeling better lately! The last five days we have been working really hard getting our new house into shape and I've been so distracted I haven't felt bad. I did have a touch of sciatica yesterday and I've had to rest more than usual, but holding my own for marathon painting sessions.

R/R/Other:  Today was my first day taking the bus since my new home is in easy bussing distance of my job. Love it - so easy. It was a beautiful day and all the fragrant plants in my neighborhood are in bloom and it was just a perfect morning.

Rant - the internet guy never showed up on Saturday for our five hour appointment window. DH called and they were like, oh we had too many service calls. So they don't call to reschedule or anything? Crazy. Who knows when we will get the internet hooked up at this point.

Questions: I feel like I'm forgetting my pregnancy. All of these stories of loss on the boards have me freaked out like maybe something is wrong. I had a dream that I lost the baby last night. The internet is evil. 

GTKY - It's Monday! (ba-humbug) What are your Memorial Weekend plans? We are going to a beach bonfire party close to DH's hometown, which is 2 hours away. We have not told this group of friends about the pregnancy yet but intend to. They are like oh we will need a DD, I volunteered.They said, oh well we have to have the fires out by 11 p.m. so we will have to go to a bar after. I'm totally EH about this idea, because I know I'll be exhausted and we have a two hour drive. Yes we could stay over but all of these friends are also smokers so I can't really do that. What to do?
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020