October 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 5.22.2016

How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 5.22.2016

• Options
    How many weeks? 17

What size is baby? White onion, Large order of McDonald's french fries

Upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on 6/17

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am still exhausted!! I'm really hoping this exhaustion will go away soon. I'd love to have some energy again.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Certain smells have started really bothering me. Mostly food smells that I dislike when not pregnant, I can smell from a mile away, and it makes me lose my appetite for everything. I don't think I'm craving anything I don't normally eat.

GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now? We currently use the second bedroom as an office, so we have a lot of work to do to convert it to a nursery. We have started donating a lot of unused stuff to make room in the closet. Slow progress, but it is happening!!

• Options
    suzy311suzy311 member
    How many weeks? 17

What size is baby? Pomegranate, onion

Upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on 6/13 - still feels so far away!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I just spent the last two hours researching on Lucie's List. It was incredibly helpful but SO overwhelming! We have so much to do before baby comes!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Typical RLP and a little sciatic pain but nothing unmanageable 

GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now? Empty! We are going to start painting soon and I am 98% sure about the crib set we are going to buy. I might starting crafting the mobile over MDW (Harry Potter themed nursery so I'm sewing little felt owls and such). I'm excited to get started!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 21
    What size is baby? Baseball hat, baby bok choy, pomegranate
    Upcoming appointments? Fetal echocardiogram in about 2 weeks
    Rants/Raves/Questions? Anatomy scan went well, just hoping for the echo to confirm her heart is fine!
    Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? RLP, shortness of breath, pregnancy brain, stabby boob pain, peeing so often. Craving ice cream, Cinnabon, any desserts, Indian food, and raw sushi that I don't eat right now. Still really dislike chicken
    GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now? A messy room pretty much haha...moved out most of the "guest room" furniture and we haven't gotten nursery furniture or decorated yet...still trying to clean up and find a place for the miscellaneous stuff
  • Options
    @suzy311 I also did a ton of research on Lucie's List!! I found the website so helpful to narrow down the "necessities". 

• Options
    emt87emt87 member
    How many weeks? 17

What size is baby? Pomegranate, large fry, onion

Upcoming appointments? on Tuesday, but just for a quick check up and some blood work

Rants/Raves/Questions? So happy to finally feel like I have my energy back! Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I have felt like myself. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? A little sciatic pain, but not much else right now. 

GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now? Right now it is still a messy guest room with a ton of maternity clothes my SIL gave me piled on the bed. We are planning to get the furniture out after Memorial Day, and then we will be able to start getting the nursery furniture set up!
  • Options
    How many weeks? 21

What size is baby? Banana or carrot 

Upcoming appointments? Not for another two weeks 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anatomy scan two weeks ago was awesome. She was moving around so much. Also FI got to feel her for the first time last night. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? The peeing is out of control. And the shortness of breath. But no crazy cravings or anything that you usually hear about 

GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now? Non exsistent! We close on our new house June 8th so we haven't gotten started. We have a crib and a matching dresser. That's about it! 
  • Options
    suzy311suzy311 member
    @Pupatella Totally! It was a relief to narrow the choices down (particularly with strollers) and figure out what we REALLY need. It's so helpful having that extra information to make a decision!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks?  21 week

What size is baby?
    Baby boy choy, least weasel, baseball hat (which seems huge to me!)

Upcoming appointments?
    Tuesday morning I have an appt..

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Not much :)

Shortness of breath, RLP is getting pretty nasty, and sciatica pain esp while sleeping.. but feeling TONS of movement..
    GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now?
    It's our daughter's room.. and she's still on the crib so it looks a lot like it will in October ;)
  • Options
    Sorry ladies, yesterday was a bit crazy so I'm posting a day late :-)
    How many weeks?

What size is baby?
    Least weasel :-P baseball cap
    Upcoming appointments?
    Just had my anatomy scan last week <3 no more appointments until next month :-(

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Pregnancy brain is making me crazy. So forgetful these days!

So much baby movement! Cravings really aren't consistent. One minute I want a big salad, the next minute a cheeseburger, then I decide on blueberries :-) 

After 3 little ones and getting the nursery all set up and perfect everytime, just to have them co-sleep for the first year, we decided not to even bother with a nursery. We just moved out of state and already had a few visitors so our 4th bedroom is getting pretty good use as a guest bedroom. 
    D&E  <3 2/08/2008 <3
    DD1 7/31/2008 <3
    DD2 6/16/2010 <3
    DD3 5/10/2012 <3
    IUD surprise pregnancy/MC 2015  :'(
    Little Rainbow Due 10/2/2016  <3

• Options
    How many weeks? 17

What size is baby? Turnip :)

Upcoming appointments? 6/9 anatomy scan (we already know we're having a boy)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Prego brain and just can't get comfortable at night

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Headaches are driving me crazy. Craving sweet/salty

GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now? Right now it is a storage room still :( hoping we get it cleaned out soon.

• Options
    KaessiKaessi member
    How many weeks?

What size is baby?
    Can of cola, sweet potato

Upcoming appointments?
    More in depth (level 2 - whatever that means?) anatomy scan June 14

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Joint pain is getting progressively worse

All about popcorn these days! Especially kettle corn. Loving the sweet/salty mix

GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now?
    The nursery (spare bedroom) is currently the room where we throw in all the stuff we don't know what to do with. It's bad! Hoping to start clearing out soon, but our house is only 2 bedrooms so there is the dilema of what the heck are we going to do with all this stuff?! I have all my Christmas stuff & a bunch of other random stuff in there now. Stuff I don't necessarily need every day but am still going to need access to eventually. This is a source of stress for me!

• Options
    wegme27wegme27 member
    How many weeks?
    What size is baby?
    Artichoke 
    Upcoming appointments?
    June 6&7 ultrasounds
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Just can't wait for my ultrasounds two weeks from now to finally find out the gender. I'm going back and forth about having a small reveal party but have decided I don't really want to deal with it but my husband is surprisingly insisting on having one. 
    Hungry, hungry, did I mention hungry?  Main cravings are sweet things
    Currently is my boys room. It will be converted later this summer 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    von1976von1976 member
    edited May 2016
    I'm super late to the party, sorry. I had to work Sunday and Monday night and I can't bump from my phone... The app logged me out and for some reason I can't log into my account or request my password or anything. So all I could do was read everybody's responses!

How many weeks? 21

What size is baby? Uh, endive maybe? I don't recognize the vegetable, so I guess I've never had it.

Upcoming appointments? Just a routine 24 week visit in 3 weeks... wonder if they'll do the glucose test. They didn't say anything.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I had to take out my navel ring, after nearly 21 years with it in. Boo! My maternity pants were rubbing on it and it was getting irritated. Guess I'm too old to be showing my tummy anymore anyway.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Leg cramps are a new and fun pregnancy symptom (not). I'm also still nauseous if I don't take the poor man's Diclegis every night. WTF, at 21 weeks, seriously? I'm coming around to chicken, but I'm not huge on meat these days.

GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now? It looks like my office. I haven't even moved my computer out yet. LOL. We have to get that squared away when we get back from our baby moon to Alaska (leaving tomorrow!), but we also have to start a kitchen remodel. So.... don't know when that's all going to happen. I guess the baby will spend at least the first few months in our room, if not more, so maybe it doesn't matter if it's not done by go-time.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Options
    How many weeks? 19 weeks

What size is baby? Game boy, hedgehog, crepe Suzette 

Upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on 6/5

Rants/Raves/Questions? I went to the beach this weekend and I got another sunburn during a cloudy day. This over sensitivity to the sun is for the birds!!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I want to eat all the food. All the time. The struggle to not eat everything is serious. 

GTKY: What does your nursery look like right now? It's my husband's office. I need to get on the ball but it has bookshelves that will be a huge pain to move. 
    image Pregnancy Ticker