Options

WTF Wednesday 5.18.16

Let's hear your rant of the week!  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

Re: WTF Wednesday 5.18.16

• Options
    beff12beff12 member
    Why is showering so hard already?! I woke up feeling fine, hopped in the shower, and now I'm exhausted and hot and dizzy. My shower wasn't even that hot! I'm currently laying on the bed in my underwear trying to cool down. My friends are coming over in 30 minutes. Blah 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF post office! I have to pay to fix YOUR broken mailbox!? WTF!? My lock is frozen because one of the tumblers broke, and I have to shell out $25 in order for you to fix/replace it!? How the heck does that make any sense!? Fix your own crap on your own dime, not mine!

/endrant
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    lrones2lrones2 member
    I feel like I already need to start wearing maternity pants because the bloat is sooooo bad! The pants I wore to work today, I had to leave the top button undone just so I can be comfortable.. Ugh and now my lower back is killing me, it hurts to lean forward it hurts to lean back, it hurts no matter what I do... I wish it was Friday 3:00pm...

Ugh pregnancy life... 

DS 7/9/15
  • Options
    sonomama14sonomama14 member
    edited May 2016
    I can not get my bowels under control...i do not remember it being this bad with my first, ugh. wtf. also, my poor husband hasn't gotten laid in weeks because i either am so constipated it hurts or i can't get off the toilet..
    Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    WTF spotting. I was so proud of myself for not calling the Dr yesterday morning when I had a some brown spotting (this has been a thing during my pregnancy...a really scary thing when it happened at 5 wks accompanied by plateauing/dropping hcg, but then we saw a heartbeat a week later, so we've been cautiously optimistic). Then this morning there is a (TMI alert) brown stringy clot the size of a nickel. I call the Dr, and they tell me it's only a big deal if it's bright red. Ok, that's great news, but I'd really love it to stop now.

I also can't poop, @dmontgo. WTF.  Time to buy more prunes. 
  • Options
    WTF ears. I needed to clean my ears last night, so I poured hydrogen peroxide in them one by one per my doctor's orders. Well, the peroxide doesn't seem to want to fully exit my right ear. So now I'm hearing worse than I was before. Everything online says it should come out on its own in a few days and just to see a doctor if it hurts. I really don't feel like dealing with this for several days :( It's not making vertigo any more manageable. 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    @Amdogger82 @dmontgo and anyone I missed that is having issues pooping. COLACE it helps soo much. You might want to stock up for 3rd tri when there will be issues again.

My WTF is my class averages on the final. You had 3 days of studying in class, had a take home review, and got to use a 4x6 notecard - both sides, and you still failed. I guess they just really want to attend summer school.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @Kate08Young - that for sure is a big WTF!  You had permission to 'cheat' and still fail?  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    dmontgodmontgo member
    @Kate08Young I've been taking 2 Colace a night before bed, and it still doesn't help. I know I'm getting plenty of fiber, so I don't know what's going on with that. The only thing that helps is having a soda. >. <
  • Options
    cgss11cgss11 member
    Colace didn't do anything for me either. Now that I'm 10 weeks, it's gotten a little better. Not back to normal, but better.
  • Options
    @dmontgo it'll happen when you're least expecting it. I've been so constipated for the past 3 and a half weeks, nothing helped. Suddenly yesterday I started running to the bathroom every hour because I had to poop! It's happening today, too. DH says it's because I'm so full of s*#% (he thinks he's such a comedian...)
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Haven't pooped since I don't know when, maybe Monday, debating chugging back a coffee or two... junk food/greasy food used to do the trick, no chance anymore! This cannot be good for me.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    dmontgodmontgo member
    @phoenix870509 See, that's just my luck. I'll be having an important conversation or trying to look cute, then my ass will explode. Nice.
  • Options
    I'm also a member of the constipation nation. :D In the past, Miralax has worked way better than Colace so I might try that. Only problem is you have to drink it in water and the thought makes me want to vomit.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    Ugh. Super ms today. The smells in the office were making me sicker so I went to get some air. Ended up having that "you are gonna puke" realization and frantically looked for a trash can but decided to Chance it and sprint to a restroom in the store across the street. Couldn't stop barfing so the sent someone in and I squeaked "I'm just pregnant" 
    this is different than last time. Not worse but different. Maybe that means it will end after 1st tri this time?!?!

i didn't used to have a fear of barfing in public. Now I definitely do
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    WTF passive aggressive mom? She never came to watch DD yesterday but said she would come today (it probably helped that I told her we had a Mothers Day gift waiting for her here..) anyway, I get home from work and after she leaves I realize she threw away a bouquet of flowers that she gave me a couple of weeks ago.. Like, just up and removed them from the vase and tossed 'em in the trash. She replaced them with another small bouquet I had sitting on the table that I still hadn't opened. She has these odd, manipulatively self-deprecating ways and this definitely falls into that. Who throws away the flowers they bought for someone else?!? 
  • Options
    @LinziLoo09 definitely see a dr if it starts to hurt! I had a similar experience, but wound up with an infected ear drum. It was soooo painful. I haven't done a peroxide cleanse since because I'm too scared I'm going to eff it up again. 
  • Options
    Thanks @Christinaruth74 ! My dad is a doctor, and he's going to flush the ear out later today and prescribed me some drops for it. Hopefully I'll get some relief soon!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    I'm supposed to get my genetic testing results today but my OB's receptionist is off today!  Another sleepless night ahead :(
  • Options
    karmbakarmba member
    For the constipation, my doc told me to take milk of magnesia.  I had half a little tumbler of it and I was on the toilet in 30 minutes.  I've been much more regular ever since.  I'll keep the bottle for if I ever get super bad again - but it worked like whoa.  I'm kind of scared of it now.

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    cjt121413  mix the miralax in fruit juice or Gatorade. let it dissolve for a full 5 minutes.  brand name is flavorless, the generic has a salty aftertaste.
    I lived on miralax in 3rd tri last time.  i'm probably going to have to start back on it, my constipation is bad and I have a history of <ahem> issues that I don't want further aggravated by straining.
  • Options
    kbdukekbduke member
    My WTF goes to my dog. It's pouring raining outside right now and all he wants to do is come in and out his doggy door, over and over, drenching the kitchen. He is such a butthole.