Babies on the Brain
Options

September is our month to start TTC.... Any tips ladies to prep!

Obviously eating healthy, exercise, and vitamins. Just want to be sure I am not missing anything. I will be 37 soon and my youngest is going to be 6 so its been a while... This will be my 4th child and his 1st. :blush: 
BabyGaga

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    MsMae79MsMae79 member
    Well we just wanted to wait a couple months - no particular reason for September :-) 
    BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @PolarBear517 and @MsMae79 I am right there with you guys! Waiting until Sept bc of my graduation in May 2017 but I'm going nuts. But, I have tons of fun plans for the summer that will involve drinking so I'm calling it the Summer Of ShadeOfGreen816. Its belong some, but not enough! Here's to hoping Sept (or Aug) comes quickly!!
  • Options
    Our plan is to TTC in September, too!

TW: losses mentioned 

I had one mc ten years ago, not with DH, and DH and I just had a loss late February. I could easily have started to TTC right away but we're moving and this gives us some time to prep things and feel more settled.

I'm using the opportunity to get as strong and healthy as possible :) Exercise, eating well. I'm taking a good prenatal and DHA, as well as Maca root daily. I started temping along with charting to get a good handle on my cycles.  In August I'll probably send DH for just a regular checkup as he hasn't been in a long time.

But yes, sounds like you have a lot more experience about what to do than most of us @MsMae79 lol :)