Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY - Never Have I Ever

Re: GTKY - Never Have I Ever

• Options
    LOL @gardeniagirlknits we ran in the same circle of friends so we kept being invited to the same parties.  The second time we slept together, I threw a party and he showed up and then slept over after and when I woke up he was gone and my apartment was clean (and not college clean, it was pristine), that's when I decided maybe my one night stand could stick around.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsDramaK said:
    @Schumerator My DH started out as a one night stand, we met at a college party and I took him home with the intent of never seeing him again, he however had no such ideas and kept showing up lol
    Yaaaasssss.  This was us too. We met at a bar and  He called the next day and I was all...  "um,  who?!",  so I thought,  oh what the hell,  why not have some fun?  And then he just kept calling after the "one night".  Also...  we Def have another "how we met"   story that we tell family. Lol!!! 
    We most definitely have a family friendly story of how we met! And it does not include me spilling my entire cup of hooch on him because I was so drunk....
  • Options
    NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited May 2016
    @mrsstuessy I tried to warn people not to Google! The whole felching/gerbiling (why can't any two places agree on a name?) thing really disturbed me when I heard about it. I knew this guy that was... kinda odd and he literally told me one day that I'd never "understand the unknowable pleasure of the fur against your intestines." I instantly was like "holy shit I'm totally winning this month. That's just vile. Wait until the guys hear this one." But the other part of me was pretty revolted and disturbed on levels.

I suppose I should probably contribute to the thread:
    Never have I ever dated a woman.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    antoto said:
    I've tasted coffee but I don't like it. Therefore I have never drank a cup (a whole serving) of coffee.
    That's impressive.  Most of us hate it in the beginning, force feed it to ourselves out of desperation, and then eventually fall in love with it.  Like beer.
    I don't like beer either :).
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Options
    izza2izza2 member
    @MelissaM090 - I hate beer, generally speaking. I've only found 2 types of beer that I actually like, but I couldn't drink them as fast/much as I can fruity drinks and ales.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    Megzb510 said:
    becbec28 said:
    Never have I ever had any kind of energy drink
    @becbec28 - not even in like a Jäger bomb?

@Megzb510 nope
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @MonaLisaRalphio I've pretty much always loved coffee also. I remember being around 5 and my mom giving me this tiny little cup of coffee when she made hers in the morning. To be fair I think it was mostly creamer with a tiny bit of coffee in it to make me happy. I loved it so much.

My niece loves coffee also and she's 2. If you ever drive past a starbucks with her in the car she's like "STARBUCKS! :smiley:  Yummmmmmm"

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Popping in after being MIA...I had april's siggy challenge still on there....oops. 

never have I ever had more than one sexual partner *shrugs*
    ...total? At the same time? I'm confused. I don't know whether to love tit this or not!
    Total! Just DH. I'm evidently not very exciting after reading this thread LOL
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    @antotoI've tried a sip but hated it. I want to like it but I can't. I also don't like beer or wine. My life will never be complete because I can't make myself like all the thing everyone else seems to love, haha. 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    ktcakes87 said:
    @antotoI've tried a sip but hated it. I want to like it but I can't. I also don't like beer or wine. My life will never be complete because I can't make myself like all the thing everyone else seems to love, haha. 
    Right but have you tried coffee with sugar and creamer and such? What about the Starbucks version of coffee that is basically a warn milkshake? I mean I love coffee (or, ya know, did when I could have it) but I couldn't drink it black.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    VastraVastra member
    edited May 2016
    I've tasted coffee but I don't like it. Therefore I have never drank a cup (a whole serving) of coffee.
    @MelissaM090 No shame in that, girl. At 5'9" I'm the shortest person in my family. I think I'd be taller if I hadn't started drinking coffee on the reg at 13.

ETA name
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Options
    ktcakes87 said:
    Right but have you tried coffee with sugar and creamer and such? What about the Starbucks version of coffee that is basically a warn milkshake? I mean I love coffee (or, ya know, did when I could have it) but I couldn't drink it black.
    I've tried it with all kinds of creamer and sugar. It all tastes bad. I like peppermint mochas from Starbucks, but isn't espresso different than regular coffee? I clearly know nothing about it hahah. 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited May 2016
    @ktcakes87 I'm not actually sure what is in Starbucks peppermint mochas. I just know they're magical. They're white chocolate mocha is pretty good too. And the caramel macchiato. I'm also a sucker for a raspberry white chocolate mocha that some places have for valentines day.

Black coffee is made of nope though. And honestly I'm not really a coffee with a little milk and sugar person either. 

edited to correct some typos

BabyFruit Ticker