July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday B*tchfest

2»

Re: Monday B*tchfest

• Options
    mkl1010mkl1010 member
    I woke up this morning to discover I have an inner thigh pimple that rubs against my pants every time I walk. No thank you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Kellyj103 I just did a DMB concert on Friday night. I did ok and actually managed to stand most of the time. I took a few breaks during some of the slow songs. What really sucked about it was walking to parking lot afterwards. Our vehicle was parked almost 1 mile away from the venue so that walk afterwards was pure torture, especially since I had already been standing for so long. Luckily, my husband dropped me off before the concert so I wouldn't have to walk all the way there lol. good luck and stay hydrated!
  • Options
    @rnyland1 Thank you! Good call on staying hydrated. I'm going to make sure I drink a lot of water pre show and I'll wear tennis shoes in case I have to walk far for parking.
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    1st ick the ads are back on the app now. Not cool. 

2nd apparently if I give birth before July 1st I'm due the 4th I may not get my short term disability since I got pregnant really quickly after setting up the policy. So now I'm kind of freaking out as we really need that money 
  • Options
    That is very true, @soberkfell! There is definitely no question worth answering if it jeopardizes my disability. I will remind them of that. Well and that's it....it's not like I'm on disability because I'm laid up watching Oprah or something. I will have a new baby and I'm a FTM! Believe me, I guarantee those will be some challenging days! I don't need to spend my energy rehashing work memories for them. Read the notes...
  • Options
    WevilleWeville member
    @Backbypopulardemand They can do that?  That's so wrong!
  • Options
    My bitch is nothing sounds good to eat, my stomach feels big uncomfortable, I'm over work and have been for weeks, and my husband has been working most Saturday's and night recently leaving me home alone with a crazy puppy. Again, nothing too awful so I know I'm lucky and things could be worse. But just all annoyances! 
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    My boss clearly knows that I'm 7 months pregnant. He scheduled me for 6 days straight and I'm doing 2 turnaround shifts. Excuse me?? Sorry you don't know what it's like to carry a child, but this is no walk in the park. Standing on my feet for 8 hours a day, bending over, lifting things, repetitive motions, annoying customers that love to yell and blame you when their insurance doesn't cover their meds.. I'm over it. I don't think I'm going to last another 2 weeks let alone 2 months. 
  • Options
    I've been told not to go back to work for the rest of this pregnancy because my doctor is concerned about my blood pressure. I don't like my job, so that's fine by me. But I literally can't do anything even around my apartment. My husband has been helping out a lot more since I've been put on modified bed rest. Now I'm gaining a little bit more weight than my doctor would like. If it's not one thing, it's another.  :/
  • Options
    @schaze - I'm sorry that people are scaring you with their stories! I was induced due to high bp with DD and everything went smoothly and it was a great experience (IMO).  Your doctors are going to do what is best for you and baby! 
  • Options
    I am super annoyed over these ads! Is it really necessary to have an ad after every other post? 
  • Options
    foxa319foxa319 member
    @hreed7289 WEGMANS!!!!! I grew up in Rochester, I miss wegs so much! Every time I visit my family I go shopping and pack a cooler of food to take home! 
  • Options
    I have a toothache (since Saturday) and will probably have to have a cavity filled tomorrow when I go to the dentist :(
  • Options
    @rnyland1 if it makes you feel better, i generally wear medium things, but i had to get a large/xtra large maternity shaper, and it's still super tight.  i guess i don't have the womanly wherewithal to squeeze myself into sausage casing :/
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers