December 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 5.15

i got bumped up from 12/18 to 12/16 which is a little silly but heck ... The suggestion that I'll be not pregnant two days sooner is just fine with me! 

But that means I'm now a Friday not a Sunday so someone else will have to start these from now on.

1- how many weeks?
2- how big is baby?
3- milestones/appts!
4- how do you feel?
5- rants/raves/questions?
6- what are you reading right now (book/magazine/blog/etc) other than bump posts?

Pregnancy Ticker
Mother of an April '15 baby
Due December 16

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 5.15

• Options
    KatieJ6KatieJ6 member
    1- how many weeks? 11
    2- how big is baby? lime
    3- milestones/appts! I have one on the 24th
    4- how do you feel? I am feeling okay, super bad acid reflux right now.
    5- rants/raves/questions? I am have been exhausted lately and dealing with that and 2 boys under the age of 3 is not fun
    6- what are you reading right now (book/magazine/blog/etc) other than bump posts? I read People magazine every single week. As far as books nothing right now.

Katie married to Matt 
    Mom to Micah(03/2013) and Asher(01/2015) 
    Baby #3 coming December 2016

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I can try to take over the weekly ticker change posts, but any other Sunday's feel free to post early if you don't see it :)

1- how many weeks?  9 weeks!
    2- how big is baby?  I didn't look. cherry maybe?  way too small to be causing me this much anguish
    3- milestones/appts!  first appointment is tomorrow!  probably won't get to see the little bear but at least I will finally be able to complain about my ms to someone other than my DH.  i have to take DD2 to the appointment though, she has her own doctor visit right before hand. not sure if her 4 year old mind will pick up on too much, but she tends to repeat everything. so we might be announcing tomorrow afternoon.
    4- how do you feel?  i'm so sick of feeling sick. i keep saying this. i'm just done. i want to be able to think of an appetizing food, have it in front of me, still find it appealing, eat more than 3 bites, and actually keep it down. it doesn't seem like this is too much to ask!
    5- rants/raves/questions?  i'm trying to figure out how we are going to adapt as a family of 5. the girls get along brilliantly (for the most part) and our little family dynamic seems so stable. LO is going to be almost 5 years younger, and i worry about how my girls are going to take to him/her.
    6- what are you reading right now (book/magazine/blog/etc) other than bump posts?  Martha Stewart Living, the food issue.  lol. i'll try anything to find something i want to eat.  i used to really love books, i just don't find the time anymore.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    amm126amm126 member
    1- how many weeks? 9 weeks
    2- how big is baby? Cherry
    3- milestones/appts! Nothing till the end of the month
    4- how do you feel? Blah. Tired, not hungry
    5- rants/raves/questions? Nope
    6- what are you reading right now (book/magazine/blog/etc) other than bump posts? HGTV magazine, we've been talking about updating our house lately 
  • Options
    1- how many weeks?
    8 weeks
    2- how big is baby?
    raspberry
    3- milestones/appts!
    not until next week
    4- how do you feel?
    crappy...I honestly can't wait for this part of the pregnancy is over. I feel extremely lazy but anytime I do a lot of housework or activity, I have to run to the bathroom to dry heave. And it's like I want to eat but I don't because I know how horrible I'll feel afterwards :/ 
    5- rants/raves/questions?
    nothing
    6- what are you reading right now (book/magazine/blog/etc) other than bump posts?
    I'm usually a big book reader but I haven't been motivated to do anything let alone read lol. I'll have to catch up on my book list when I'm feeling more human...
  • Options
    My due date got moved 2 days earlier, so I'm part of the Sunday group now. 

1- how many weeks? 9 weeks
    2- how big is baby? Cherry
    3- milestones/appts! Seeing a naturopath this week to try to help with the nausea and vomiting
    4- how do you feel? So tired of being sick. Feels like it's getting worse and worse. I'm missing work and not being very social. I'm pretty miserable right now!
    5- rants/raves/questions? I can't wait to feel better so I can be excited about my first pregnancy
    6- what are you reading right now (book/magazine/blog/etc) other than bump posts? Not much lately. I'm usually into cooking magazines and cookbooks....but nothing looks appetizing right now.