June 2016 Moms
Options

33 weeks teensy but of bleeding

Hi everybody! Last nihht I noticed a tiny bit of blood on the tp after my third pee in about ten minutes..babies head was smashing around by my bladder hard. Went to l&d after calling even though they said it was prob nothing (I'm a little bit anxious...actuslly alot haha). They did a non stress test and all looked good..but didn't really say what it could be from. They did take a pee sample to check for a uti. Anyone have anything similar around 33 weeks and if so what was it? I'm hoping it was a little knick from attempting to shave down there blind that opened up or something haha. It was like 2 tiny drops of red.

Re: 33 weeks teensy but of bleeding

• Options
    Could it have been from excessive wiping? The only time I've have blood this whole pregnancy was from excessive wiping due to a pee fest. We have septic so we have one ply TP. not the best combo with sensitive and slightly swollen lady bits. 
  • Options
    As long as you got it checked out and they okayed you, you're good. I bleed a lot during pregnancy (like a lot a lot) and did with my first and they have yet to figure out why. Sometimes shit happens 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It could be bits of your mucus plug too. 
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Options
    Did they tell you the results of the UTI test?  I've had several UTIs with bleeding, including one last week at 34 weeks.  
  • Options
    Thanks guys. .they didn't tell me the uti results...they were iffy about if they were even going to check..hope they do though cause I do have those little twinge of pain you get with a uti...I have a regular appt on Tues. .I'll ask then. No more bleeding though since last nihht so yay
  • Options
    I had something similar at 34 weeks. Called Dr. and she told me to go to L&D. Everything looked ok. I spotted again later that day and then sometime in the middle of night. They said baby looked great and my vitals were all fine too. Diagnosis: unexplained bleeding. Sorry that's not very helpful.
  • Options
    I hope they have an answer for you soon but glad you haven't had more!
  • Options
    NicknShan said:
    It could be bits of your mucus plug too. 
    A whole bunch of mine came out a few days ago, you want pics or nah?

I'll take that as a hell ya
    PICS or it didn't happen