TTC After a Loss
Options

TGIF 5/13 Check In!

2»

Re: TGIF 5/13 Check In!

• Options
    Just wanted to wish all you ladies a good morning. I know there are so many here going through some rough things, either loss or non-loss related. My heart is so heavy for some of you.

I also know there's a lot of you with fun weekend plans and I hope you get to relax and enjoy!
  • Options
    Wow, lots of amazing weekend on here. This is a great thread.

warning kid mention****
    i went hiking today with my 2 and 4 year old, lesson learned... Carried them out of the woods, but only for about a quarter mile, but they loved it!  
    Tomorrow im visiting my cousin who just had her 3rd, baby girl -but her first girl.. So I had to buy a cute dress because I can't take how cute little baby girl outfits are. I'm looking forward to that, I just hope I don't get emotional. I was close with her growing up and in a sibling kind of way I don't want to get all teary. My sister is also coming home for the day from NYC, so looking forward to hanging with her too. 

@reneeannemmSo sorry to hear about your friend on your birthday that sounds really hard to deal with
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My post got cut off! I was going to say the taco part sounds delicious and my birthday is May 26th, out drinking to NYC if I can, if not hopefully it would be for a happy reason. @reneeannemm