1st Trimester
Options

Is anyone else having cramps?

Key23Baby3Key23Baby3 member
edited May 2016 in 1st Trimester
Im just now turning 6 weeks but ive been cramping on and off since about 5 weeks

Is anyone else having cramps? 51 votes

Yes
90% 46 votes
No
9% 5 votes

Re: Is anyone else having cramps?

• Options
    Yes - light cramping and spotting during week 5 seemed normal. However things became very elevated yesterday, day 1 of my 6th week and now I'm possibly miscarrying. How severe are the cramps you're experiencing? 
  • Options
    I had cramping up until about 7 weeks. It's pretty normal as long as there is no spotting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my 3rd pregnancy (I have two children already) and cramping has always been a norm in my pregnancies. 
  • Options
    Mspink702Mspink702 member
    edited May 2016
    I have had on/off cramping since 4 weeks pregnant - I am now 6 weeks. I have had no spotting. I would be concerned if there was spotting, but if not I believe it's just the uterus stretching! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not having them this time but my first pregnancy was constant cramping from ovulation to 13 weeks. Never any spotting, never any issues, just uterine stretching.
  • Options
    For the last few days I experience cramping and worry... Then I fart or burp and feel better. Each time though, I worry and then start googling stuff!!
  • Options
    I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and tonight was the first time for almost an hour that I experienced some severe pains, like a cramp/pain where I felt like I was going to have a bowel movement.  I am not constipated.  I have no problems in that department so I knew it wasn't that.  I even went in the bathroom in between clients to at least try; I thought maybe I ate something bad and it was sudden?  But it was just this pain and it would happen every few minutes.  This last only for about 30 minutes, and then went away, no bleeding at all.  I thought for sure the next time I went to the bathroom I was going to see blood.  This is my first pregnancy and I have no idea what to expect.  I don't go to the doctor to confirm until Monday the 16th and I found out the 5th.  This board has been so helpful, I'm hoping to find some insight on this thread!!
  • Options
    I was panicking because I was having what felt like period cramps daily from the time of my missed period. And then hubby very sweetly reminded me of all my urgent care and ER visits with DD and informed me that they were all for cramping. I remember panicking all the time, but I didn't remember why. Anyway, so glad he remembered because having him say that and being able to look at my beautiful 1 year old little girl is the most reassuring thing. Good luck coping with the anxiety of already wanting the baby growing in you more than you can put in words, ladies.