TTC After a Loss

goodmorning ladies .. checking in : )

Summerk1919Summerk1919 member
edited May 2016 in TTC After a Loss
Hi everyone,
Just checking in on you all see how you are all doing.  Update on me I wrote last that we are back ttc after this last ectopic. Well now in that oh so fun waiting stage. Like I said I have been taking my vitamins and trying to be positive. The one thing I don't miss is the WAITING.....or the addictive pregnancy test taking lol. I am only about 4 daays from ovulation so I know I have some time to wait. The last time we were trying to conceive and were successful (turned out to be ectopic : (      /  it took us 8 months. The doctor said that is pretty normal and I 100% understand that. It is very hard though seeing friends around you saying hey we decided to try for a baby and BAM they are pregnant. Trying to think to myself good things come to those who wait ...keep me posted on how you are all doing, I'd love to hear. You ladies are pretty much my only support and outlet and I appreciate that more than any of you will know. Feels good to say HEY this is what I'm feeling today and not told all the clichés of whts "the right thing to say to me"

Lots love hugs and love

Re: goodmorning ladies .. checking in : )

• Welcome and hope the waiting finest drive you too crazy. So glad to hear we are a place that you can feel you fit in. 

Side note: a lot of people in this community would recommend refraining from using the term "baby dust" as a courtesy to those who have had to cremate their lost child/ren. Just FYI
  • ugh I'm so sorry.. I feel horrible. Is there a way to edit that out of my comment?
  • Loading the player...
  • @Summerk1919 Hey there! There's a small icon at the top right of your posts when you hover over that area. It's a gear. If you click it you can edit. 
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• thanks reneeanemm and snobunniemel.... I feel horrible I didn't put that together : (  so sorry again. I went ahead and edited
  • @Summerk1919 It's no big deal. You know now and that's all that matters. It's a really common expression in TTC circles - just not this particular one.
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• Don't worry at all. We are all here to help each other out. No offense taken at all 
  • BrightenMySkyBrightenMySky member
    edited May 2016
    I'm also trying to stay positive.  It took us a while to get a BFP as well, and it's my first cycle TTC since I got AF post-loss.  Keeping the positive thoughts flowing but not getting hopes up too high is a really tough balance.  

edited for words
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • The waiting is the worst.  Hug and sending positive thoughts to everyone
  • Sending you thoughts and prayers too! I hate all the waiting but it's amazing how time flies by so fast and so slow at the same time while TTC. I never knew about baby dust having a bad connotation either! I feel like an idiot now. I just read it so Much in posts when I try and Google things