Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro **TW** child mentioned

Hey guys. I have been reading this board for a month or two and figured I would join. I had an ectopic pregnancy in January. I discovered I was pregnant 2 weeks after what I thought was a period so knew something wasn't right even though the nurse at my Drs office acted like I was nuts. Went in for a beta draw on a Thursday, but began bleeding on Saturday so went to the ER. They diagnosed me with an ectopic pregnant in my right tube. I was measuring over 4 cm so the dr said we should do surgery rather than medication, which turned out to be the right decision because in the 4 hours between my U/S and surgery my tube ruptured. My left tube looked good during surgery, but they obviously had to remove my right tube. Physically I have recovered well and am not having any pain, but it has been a roller coaster ride in terms of my emotions. Sometimes I feel ok and others I don't. I have a 2 1/2 yr old son and am so thankful for him, but I cant seem to kick this ache inside. I hope I can provide some support for others going through the same thing. 
Me: 32 DH: 36
Married 5/08
BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
TTCAL 3/16
BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
DS #2 born 12/11/17

Re: Intro **TW** child mentioned

• Options
    HLD3194HLD3194 member
    I am so sorry for your loss. It is the craziest roller coaster ever, even 11 weeks past my loss I am still up/down emotionally. I too have a 2 year old at home and it breaks my heart knowing what I loss. It is terrible knowing someone so loved and wanted can't be here. I hope the best for you and your family and that you can take your rainbow home soon. HUGS
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss.
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN