July 2016 Moms
Options

Mucus plug

I'm a STM and don't remember when it happened last time but I just lost probably my whole mucus plug tonight. It was the size of a quarter and very thick. I've been losing little pieces for about a week so I feel like that was all of what was left. Has anyone else lost theirs yet? 

I'm 29 weeks today. 

Re: Mucus plug

• Options
    kim1989kim1989 member
    This is my third pregnancy and I didn't loose my mucus plug with either of my previous baby's or at least I didn't notice it. From what I've read in the past it can really go anytime though 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I lost mine about 37 weeks with DS
  • Options
    I have a Dr appt Thursday so they will check me then. As long as I don't feel pain I won't make an appt to go tomorrow as squeeze in appts usually have you sitting there for at least an hour and a half before you are even called back. I just thought it seemed quite early to be losing my plug
  • Options
    Yes thank you for not posting a picture not much to add as they all said it very well. I'd call there is no harm in it and better to be safe rather than sorry later on
  • Options
    I would definitely call
  • Options
    @megsterv It's a scary hot mess. 
  • Options
    TM14TM14 member
    Glad a blob fish made its appearance. I was wondering when it would. 
  • Options
    TM14TM14 member
    I'm glad you called  :)
  • Options
    I didn't ask a question to be put down. I did call today and let them know but like I said I'm not having any symptoms such as cramps or bleeding. It deffinitly was my mucus plug. It does somewhat look like the blob fish. Its like a big blob of clearish white to pinkish jelly sort of like frog eggs. I just wanted to know if anyone else lost theirs yet. 
    Yes!! There is hope!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    I didn't ask a question to be put down. I did call today and let them know but like I said I'm not having any symptoms such as cramps or bleeding. It deffinitly was my mucus plug. It does somewhat look like the blob fish. Its like a big blob of clearish white to pinkish jelly sort of like frog eggs. I just wanted to know if anyone else lost theirs yet. 
    who put you down? 
  • Options
    Maybe I just took some the wrong way but some comments made it sound like I just don't care.
  • Options

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy