Trouble TTC

Thank you for your support-delaying ttc

I just wanted to thank everyone for your love, care, advice and support during a difficult time. Due to a recent work opportunity that is taking DH and I out of the country we have unfortunately decided it best for our family to delay ttc. It was a VERY difficult and emotional decision, as I'm sure you can all imagine. I spent a lot of time crying and feeling like the last year was a waste of time trying abd a waste of heartache for not being able to get pregnant.  I'm still not sure if I'm 100% ok with it, but I also do not want to raise my child abroad away from grandparents and family so I feel like there is little choice in the matter. It was very bad timing as we were about to start our investigative cycle which is now also on hold. The good news is when we come back we do not have to wait another year before we try the investigative cycle. 
Again I just wanted to thank you ladies for all of your support. I wish you all the most heartfelt luck. ❤

Re: Thank you for your support-delaying ttc

• Thanks for sharing in this journey with us, we will miss seeing you around here :(  It sounds like an exciting adventure you are about to embark on :)
    What country are you moving to, if you don't mind my asking? 

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Good luck and have an amazing year abroad!
    TTC since May 2015 with domestic partner of 13 years. Me 33 OH 33.  No ovulation or natural menstruation. Normal SA.
    Diagnosed PCOS February 2016
    First cycle 50mg Clomid 5/3/16, O'd CD 19 BFN
    Second cycle 50mg Clomid 6/1/16 O'd CD 18 BFN
    Third cycle Clomid 6/29/16 O'd CD 16 BFP @11dpo!
    EDD April 3 and praying things work out!