November 2015 Moms
Options

Booty

okay so I was pretty small before I got pregnant but I have always had a bubble butt and good sized boobs. Obviously my boobs are still big (although I could probably tuck them into the top of my pants but that's another story) but my ass is completely FLAT!! It is seriously non existent now, my back pretty much turns into my legs. It sucks, and now all of my pants look like mom jeans  :s Is this normal for postpartum? Did I just lose weight too fast? I've been eating tons of protein and doing squats but I'm worried it will never come back! 

Re: Booty

• Options
    First off your wording is hilarious! "Tuck my boobs into the tops of my pants" omg. Lmao. Ok secondly, your hips spread out after having a baby and that's completely normal. Same thing happened to me with my 1st. Lots of legs and butt exercises help but it'll never go back to the way it was. Doesn't mean it'll always look bad just not the same. My butt definately got smaller but after i got my body back it was not that "bubble butt" anymore but i have a curvier shape which i like. Just remember you grew a human inside you so you may have some battle scars but the victory it well worth it!!! We're all beautiful and our bodies are amazing! Even if our boobs go in opposite directions at the same time lol. 
  • Options
    I have no advice. Squats are definitely the way to go. I've never had a booty, just massive boobs. 

Just clicked on this because it said "booty" and my husband and I say "Time to change the booty" to our LO because she HATED diaper changes. Every time we said "booty" she'd laugh. So that's how we got to her like diaper changes. Everyone in our family said "booty time" Which typing out now, doesn't sound that great.. hahahhaha. Now she ALWAYS says "bbbbbaaa" and "baba" she REALLY enunciates the B sound.. everyone swears her first word will be booty. That'll be a fun one  :D  ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone. I've always had a bubble butt. It almost doubled in size when pregnant with DD and now i just have a back with a crack.
  • Options
    Mom butt is a thing.  If you have awesome genetics or work out ethic you can get it back.  I've considered the Brazillian Butt Lift exercise program, but I know I'm too lazy to actually do the exercises consistently. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    I always had wide hips so maybe it actually helped to keep it as is, but I havent seen a different at all... I guess losing hair, stretch marks, and jelly belly was enough for me :/
  • Options
    Jtk13Jtk13 member
    poupoule said:
    I always had wide hips so maybe it actually helped to keep it as is, but I havent seen a different at all... I guess losing hair, stretch marks, and jelly belly was enough for me :/
    Girl I have those too!!
  • Options
    I used to have a really large butt now while still big it's stretched and looks more like a mom butt then it did...even when I was pregnant people I was Clair to told me how much smaller it got