April 2016 Moms
Options

C Section Mamas

2»

Re: C Section Mamas

• Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    I have some but I'm thinking it's more of the famous "shelf". Tends to look bigger if I'm bloated.
  • Options
    Anyone have pain after wearing a waist trainer? I tried it two or three times and always had lain after so I stopped. I'd like to start wearing one again and wondering if anyone has suggestions on a type? I have the Belly Bandit from my first pregnancy but it's too big so I'm looking for a new one. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been wearing one and it was great. Mostly to support the scar tissue when cleaning, lifting and so on - I am in pain when I don't wear it doing these things
  • Options
    Andie41 said:
    WiseUsagi said:
    I got my period on Sunday. :( So upset about it. I only BF and pump so my doctor said not to expect it for a few months. LIES! 

@Knottie2891384 my pain is also mostly concentrated on the left side. I think I will call my doctor because it's worrying me.
    Have you ladies been carrying around your LOs in their carseats? If you carry it on the right side, it could definitely be tough on your left side abs. I've felt that when I carry her around too much. Carseats are so awkward to carry!
    This could be the issue for me. I'm constantly hauling his car seat around and always on my right side. I've started baby wearing a lot more when we're out because it's so much more comfortable than dragging the car seat everywhere.
  • Options
    Question :are you swollen above your incision? I still have a clearly visible swelling. Looks like a sausage under my skin...
    I still have swelling too. I think I did at this stage post partum with my previous section and it definitely went away. I'm confident this will too, it just takes a long time! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker