Let it all out here...
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: WTF Wednesday

• ekscoppekscopp member
    Another day...... no poop......  :s:#
  • I had a really bad night last night. Really bad. The only thing keeping me sane was the idea that DH would take LO in the morning for a few hours so I could catch up on sleep. Well this morning DH tells me he can't take LO because he has a friend coming over later, so the only time he can work (he works from home, hours are flexible) is in the morning. I'm so pissed that right now I could actually be sleeping because LO is sleeping, but I'm too upset to relax and fall asleep. LO was being extra cute this morning and I couldn't even enjoy it. I have to leave for work soon. Today is going to suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm feeling really selfish today, and I'm done feeling guilty about it. 
    I'm sick of being taxi for a sport I hate, and with bad weather, means I'll be stuck in the car 4 hours, as opposed to my regular 2-hour commute. This also means my poor baby is stuck in the car for an extra two hours. Do you know how hard it is to juggle a baby in a car?
    I'm sick of being dishwasher, laundress, organizer, and all the other crap that falls on my plate. I do it because otherwise it doesn't get done, but I wish my husband would man the eff up and do SOMETHING. I mentioned something about finding someone to mow our lawn (because when the hell would I have time, and he physically can't at this point,) and he told me how we couldn't afford it. Well, then you better get used to having a prairie as a lawn, because I'm. not. doing. it.

• WTF me. I didn't sleep last night. At all. Baby slept for 7.5 straight hours, but NOOOO I couldn't do that for some reason or other. So now I'm chasing my 3 yr old around and trying to care for my 4 mo old who had shots yesterday and I'm exhausted. DH said he may be able to come home early so I can get a shower and possibly a nap, but with how his work is I'm not going to count on it, or even really hope for it.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kaym6kaym6 member
    edited May 2016
    My husbands been out of the country the past 9 days. We live near no family and friends. Called this morning to say he might have to stay until Friday. Died inside 

I prob should have added he was supposed to come home tomorrow 

wait even more wtf why do my armpits itch every time I'm breastfeeding.... 
  • BarrettJ89BarrettJ89 member
    edited May 2016
    @stephanienjer Amen. Thank you. Yes, yes, yes.

I have two today. 
    1) SO. Seriously thought I was going to kill him today. I took a shower. I didn't leave him all day. I took a shower, and not even a long one. I come back downstairs and he's fuming. Absolutely pissed to the max telling me that the baby has been screaming the whole time and that he has a splitting headache, and blah blah blah. He acts like everything horrible happens when he is around the kids, but has zero sympathy for me when that is what I deal with all day long, every day while he's at work... so angry with him. 
    2) Wtf to my lack of self control?! Toys R Us is closing near me, so I went to check it out and spent a freaking fortune. Like $300. I'm so mad at myself now. I know the kids will be ecstatic, I got good deals, and some of it is stuff we needed (another diaper genie and foam letter floor mat for the play room) but still. I spent way too much :( I have a feeling SO is not going to be pleased. 

And to add a #3) my effing credit card declined at Toys R Us for no reason whatsoever. I just paid off a huge chunk and I'm not anywhere close to my limit, so WTF?

Edit: swipe doesn't understand me. 
  • l4rkl4rk member
    I renewed my auto insurance today and the woman working first told me that changing the plate sticker was "a job for hubby", implying it would be too difficult for me to do, and shortly afterwards told me to "enjoy my summer off" (on mat leave.) ..... I know she meant well by both comments, but c'mon! 
  • WTF LO, you are already sticking your little legs through the crib bars and getting stuck. Aren't you still too young for this?