October 2015 Moms
Options

you know you're a mom when

baby hasn't been sleeping well at all and is finally napping on your chest and you refuse to move just so the nap continues. I drank two cups of coffee without eating anything and I have had to pee for like an hour. Top it off I now need to fart and I'm afraid to because I may pee myself. This is sheet torture but he really needs this nap!!

Re: you know you're a mom when

• Options
    You know your a mom when you jump in the shower and have to pick your sick babies boogers off your nipples! (Hours after the last feeding) 

When you look at your snot/ puke/ food covered yoga pants in the morning and don't think twice about wearing them yet again.

When you throw a coat on that you haven't worn in awhile to find a soother that you have been searching for in the pocket.
    The list goes on...
    @midge519...  I did the exact same thing last week, my boy has been sick and not sleeping and finally fell asleep on me.  He usually naps for 20-40 mins and at the 20 min mark the urge to poop hit, hard.  I figured he'd be up soon and held it... Kid slept for close to 2 hours!  I refused to move, but was sure thankful when he woke up!  Sweet relief!  Hahah

Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    When you are looking for something in your purse and you have to dig thru toys and teethers to get to it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FatPonyFatPony member
    When you're eating lunch and your baby poops on the floor! (I let him go diaper-free for awhile to air out his bum).
  • Options
    @FatPony every single time I let Damien go diaper free for.more than 5 minutes he pees on my or something else lol. Hes a pro at it!
  • Options
    kfry22kfry22 member
    Mine is for my husband.... 
    You know your baby has a good daddy when his truck gear shift lever has baby toys on it
  • Options
    You know you're a (working) mom when you're outta milk so you put formula in your coffee. It was gross. 
  • Options
    arexroad3 said:
    You know you're a (working) mom when you're outta milk so you put formula in your coffee. It was gross. 
    Omg!! I give you credit for trying. I tasted formula once with my oldest and almost puked. 
  • Options
    chein1chein1 member
    When I got Chipotle's BOGO for teacher appreciation during my lunch break but didn't get to eat it until hours later...I wasn't even phased that it wasn't warm.
  • Options
    chein1chein1 member
    You know your a mom when after an hour of trying to settle the baby in the crib (were going through 6 mo sleep regression) and you have to sneeze so you run into the other room and cover your face with a pillow. 

You know your a mom when someone says "shes puking" and you shurg your shoulders and use your sleeve. 

Hahaha omg people always freak and yell, "SHE'S SPITTING UP!!!" Like here I am thinking she's dying based on their expression and then when that's all they got to say...
  • Options
    chein1 said:
    You know your a mom when after an hour of trying to settle the baby in the crib (were going through 6 mo sleep regression) and you have to sneeze so you run into the other room and cover your face with a pillow. 

You know your a mom when someone says "shes puking" and you shurg your shoulders and use your sleeve. 

Hahaha omg people always freak and yell, "SHE'S SPITTING UP!!!" Like here I am thinking she's dying based on their expression and then when that's all they got to say...
    Oh my gosh yes. So annoying and makes it so embarrassing when people freak! :neutral: 
  • Options
    You know you're a mom when you miss "milk-only" poops ... Suddenly starting solids isn't that glamorous :tired_face: 

but seriously I never thought I would be missing poop. Or praying for poop. (When we brought LO home from the hospital and she wasn't having the right number of poops.)

who prays for poop?! :joy: 
  • Options
    chein1 said:

Oh my gosh yes. So annoying and makes it so embarrassing when people freak! :neutral: 
    Ugh...whats a little spit up?! Im sure i walk around daily with it in places i havent even notice yet. I just shrug and wipe it up now lol 
  • Options
    You know your a mom when your baby spits up their solid food (so it's like actual puke) while out and it goes down the front and inside of your shirt. And you still stop at Target on your way home!
    Then you find it dried it your bra later!
  • Options
    You know you're a mom when you miss "milk-only" poops ... Suddenly starting solids isn't that glamorous :tired_face: 

but seriously I never thought I would be missing poop. Or praying for poop. (When we brought LO home from the hospital and she wasn't having the right number of poops.)

who prays for poop?! :joy: 

I never realized we'd be so poop obsessed. Did she poop? What kind of poop? Too hard? Whoa, too runny? No poop for days? How do we make her poop? Why so much poop every diaper?! It's insane how much we discussed her diapers.
  • Options
    chein1chein1 member
    I know I'm a mom when I use dry shampoo more frequently than the real thing. 
  • Options
    tvistetviste member
    When you are changing a diaper on the foot rest of a lazyboy chair and your kid starts to pee and without flintching you finish changing the diaper while your pants absorb the pee.