Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Miscarriage at 9 weeks (here for support)

ShoeurnShoeurn member
Its been since april 12 and im still having a hard time. Seem like it wont get better. When in at 8 weeks no fetal pole. My hcg drop from 3000 to 1119. It was the worse feeling ever. Here for support.

Re: Miscarriage at 9 weeks (here for support)

• I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. We all understand why you are having such a rough time. You deserve time to mourn. I hope you find the peace you are seeking. This is a great place to find support. My thoughts are with you.
  • I am I am so sorry for your loss. April 12 is not very long ago at all. And anyway there is not a timeline for this grief. Even when I feel like I am having a relatively good day, there are bad moments. Hugs. We are here for you. 
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry for you loss. This is such a hard thing to go through. I still have my moments where I break down and cry and it has been a month. 
  • kns1988kns1988 member
    I'm sorry for your loss. I recently had my 2nd miscarriage in 6 months. It's still very raw, but the moments of darkness are more fleeting than the moments of happiness in my life. I just have to hold onto the good days. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• I had a similar situation where I went in for my 8 week appointment and they saw a 5 week baby. I had to wait another week for them to confirm via second u/s. I took the misoprotosol pills which did not work at all for me so then I had a D&C (at 11 weeks). I had no bleeding until that point and it's been a week and a half of post surgical bleeding. It's very, very hard. The physical piece in itself is brutal not to mention the emotional piece. I have found it helpful to just break down fully when the grief passes over as it comes in waves.