October 2016 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 4/30

How many weeks?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments? 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 4/30

• How many weeks?
    17 weeks

How big is baby?
    A game controller

Upcoming appointments? 
    Our midwives added an extra appointment because of the blood loss just to make sure everything continues to go smoothly. Our AS is in mid May so I'm looking forward to that. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    Not pregnancy related, but I'm really excited to move out of our house. 

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for?
    I definitely plan on newborn photos, being a photographer myself I'll probably be the one to take them. I don't have any particular images in mind yet, but I know I want a fairly large canvas to hang in the house. 
  • 17 weeks, pomegranate 

We have a regular monthly appointment Monday, then the anatomy scan on 5/12! I cannot wait to find out what kind of little nugget is in there! :)

We started our registries today! For some things, we registered for boy and girl, and I'll go back and take the wrong one off later. It was fun, but tiring. 

Yes! I'm not sure exactly what I want yet, but I know who we will use. I asked my sister to crochet a little pumpkin hat, so that will be incorporated somehow. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet Potato or Artichoke 

Upcoming appointments? This Wednesday for our anatomy scan...I am so excited to see baby again and find out the sex

Rants/Raves/Questions: Feeling really good and baby is moving a bunch. 

Yes my cousin in law is a photographer and she will be taking them for us. She did our DD and did a wonderful job. 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• How many weeks? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Artichoke 

Upcoming appointments? So excited for our anatomy scan on Friday. We are team green but still excited to see this LO. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I have been able to feel light flutters for a while but this week baby has taken off and is constantly moving. DH and DD both got to feel a few baby kicks this week. 

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for? Yes, I love newborn pictures. I have not really been thinking about particular shots. I am more hoping that both DD's will cooperate along with baby. 
  • How many weeks? 17

How big is baby? Pomegranate or onion

Upcoming appointments? Monthly checkup on Tuesday (my birthday) and then I'll schedule the anatomy scan.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I feel like my nausea is getting worse.  I've been generally queasy for most of the day, but it's usually fairly mild and I also usually have a respite for a few hours after my morning workout.  This past week, I've felt terrible all day every day, from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed.  Looks like no second trimester relief for me this pregnancy either.

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for? We're trying to do the same things with our second that we did with our first, so that means no newborn photos.  But we will have family Christmas card photos taken in mid- to late- October, so we will have professional photos of him as a newborn, but he'll be with the rest of the family and not on his own.
  • How many weeks? 17 weeks

How big is baby? a large order of fries.  To me this just sounds huge.  Grow baby, grow!

Upcoming appointments? Tuesday, probably just heartbeat and measuring, and take my weight, which I'm dreading.  I hope they just lay off me, I'm trying to keep it under control, but my body likes to pack on the lbs when pregnant.  Looking forward to hearing the heartbeat though, I haven't really been feeling movement yet and once in awhile paranoid thoughts enter my mind.

Rants/Raves/Questions: We went to Build a Bear today and put dd's paci inside to get rid of all pacifiers once and for all.  Tonight should be fun.

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for? Yes, I absolutely loved our newborn pictures of my daughter.  I'm excited for pics of dd with the baby and close up shots: baby fat rolls, little lips, fingers and toes.  Love it all!

@ignoscemihi I'm sorry, I hope you feel relief soon. :( 
    @ejmo68 good luck at your a/s, I'm so jealous!  Ours won't be for another month probably.  I saw an anatomy scan thread on another board, we should start one of those too!

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • purelexpurelex member
    How many weeks?
    17 weeks

How big is baby?
    A chipmunk or pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments? 
    I have a standard prenatal appointment on Wednesday and at that appointment, I will get to schedule my anatomy scan.

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
    I am still vomiting every day or every other day.  The nausea is pretty much gone, though, which is good except for the lack of warning that it's coming.  I really hope it doesn't catch me unawares at work because I won't be making it to the bathroom and I work in a cube farm with others nearby who could hear :frowning: 

I would love to but I am not sure if it is in the cards yet money-wise.  I love all the sleepy poses and it would be super cool to incorporate our dogs if we could.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks? 15 weeks.

How big is baby? A navel orange.

Upcoming appointments? Prenatal appt. at the beginning of June as well as the anatomy scan.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I felt the baby move for the first time on May 1st.  I knew it wasn't gas because it was three kicks in a row in the same place.  Before I couldn't tell either way.

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for? We usually get Christmas pictures in November.  The picture I'm looking forward to the most is with my son holding the baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker