December 2016 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change

For due dates: 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 12/24, and 12/31.

How many weeks?

Baby is the size of...?

Symptoms?

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? 

GTKY- If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• How many weeks? 9 weeks

Baby is the size of...? tater tot

Symptoms? So much nausea. So much. Nonstop. Always. I think I've been having RLP too. 

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? My toddler is being a nightmare all the sudden. We have had a really rough few weeks. I'm exhausted and not handling her as well. It makes me feel horrible. 

GTKY- If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go? I would love to go to Germany. I've always been interested in going there.

• How many weeks?  8 weeks

Baby is the size of...?  1/2 Lego brick!

Symptoms?  Still not a lot in the way of symptoms.  I have a little nausea and gagging maybe once a day, but it's over quickly.  Tired.

Rants/ Raves/ Questions?   I'm getting through the week OK, but once the weekend hits - WOAH.  So much sleep.  I could stay in bed all weekend.

GTKY- If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go?  I would love to go to Italy and eat all the food, see classical musical concerts, etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • @JulieSmiles if it weren't for being at 8 weeks instead of 9 I could have written your update. My toddler is a nightmare recently

How many weeks? 8 weeks

Baby is the size of...? Raspberry

Symptoms? Weight gain, cravings, some nausea, and I tend to hate my other children and DH about 1/2 hour before bedtime every night

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? None- ready to see baby on Tuesday!

GTKY- If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go? Some island somewhere- not pregnant so I could enjoy mountains of drinks and a non-maternity swimsuit. 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • I keep switching between Sat and Sun ticker change, I hope you will have me this week. 

How many weeks? 9 weeks

Baby is the size of...? cherry, jacks, eastern tail blue butterfly, southern pecan 

Symptoms? Nausea on and off, sore breast but not as bad, almost threw up a few times this week-gagging. RLP

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Rave: I finally told my immediate family (parents and sisters) & 2 bffs. They were so excited! I hope I didn't jinx it, I am just so happy. Rant: PGAL brain keeps freaking me out, I don't want to worry so much. Anyone else having the NIPT test? My doc said that I am eligible (due my history). They are checking with the insurance and I could have it done as soon as 10 weeks! 

GTKY- If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go? to the beach, probably Hawaii or Fiji. I want to lay out on the beach with my gigant bloated belly...
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How many weeks? 6 weeks

Baby is the size of...? sweet pea!

Symptoms? bloat, heartburn, nausea being fixed by diclegis for the time being (hallelu) and exhaustion

Rants/ Raves/ Questions? add me to the "can't deal with my toddler" club. She has a cold and is so grumpy and I really do feel bad for her, but ugh. I need to borrow some energy. 

GTKY- If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go? I want to lay on a beach by myself and eat delicious food. I don't really care where the beach is, I just want the beach. 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• How many weeks?  9 weeks!

Baby is the size of...? A medium green olive? Also where do you guys find all these other cool things your nugget is the size of?

Symptoms?  Until like three days ago, constant constant nausea. Now its subsided and I can drink coffee again, but this happened last time and it came back midway through week 10.

Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I just look really fat.

GTKY- If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go?  Thailand. I think its pretty cheap to have fun once you are there, and I love love to eat so I would enjoy all the crazy new stuff to try out!
  • @SmashJam I use babysizer.com. It has a manly comparison so it helps DH relate to it.

• emisiemisi member
    How many weeks? 9

Baby is the size of...? Tater tot, cherry

Symptoms? I had thought I'd escaped the nausea train until last night, when I thought I was going to puke.  Thankfully, I didn't.  Ugh.  And then when I sneezed I got a horrible cramp near my hip, yay RLP.

Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I hate looking 6 months pregnant when I'm only just over two.  :-/  I was chubby to begin with , and the bloat is BAD lately.

GTKY- If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go?  I found a package to Vienna, Prague, Budapest and Munich for ten days, airfare and hotels included, for just over $3k for the pair of us.  MH wouldn't go.  :(
    Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • JulieSmilesJulieSmiles member
    edited May 2016
    emisi said:
    How many weeks? 9

Baby is the size of...? Tater tot, cherry

Symptoms? I had thought I'd escaped the nausea train until last night, when I thought I was going to puke.  Thankfully, I didn't.  Ugh.  And then when I sneezed I got a horrible cramp near my hip, yay RLP.

Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I hate looking 6 months pregnant when I'm only just over two.  :-/  I was chubby to begin with , and the bloat is BAD lately.

GTKY- If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go?  I found a package to Vienna, Prague, Budapest and Munich for ten days, airfare and hotels included, for just over $3k for the pair of us.  MH wouldn't go.  :(

Stuck in the box!!!
    I'll go with you!  ;) Why didn't he want to go?

• FitTrisFitTris member
    12/17 due date! So 7 weeks! 

Baby is the size of a blueberry 

Symptoms: nausea & headaches. No vomiting so far, which is different for me. Huge aversions to everything healthy (veggies! Meat! Blah!) 

rants/raves/questions: 

rave: we get to see the baby this week! 
    Rant: nausea, while caring for two other tiny boys. I know it's a phase but man! 

Questions: I have a list for my doc. I'm a group exercise instructor, and this is new since my last pregnancies. I need to know limitations by trimester. It's my source of income! 

• Due date: dec 24th
    size: sweet pea :)
    symptoms: waves of nausea are starting . Tired 
    rave: ultrasound Thursday!! So excited
    question: can I fly during 10th/11th week?

• beff12beff12 member
    @megpass11 yes! I believe you're safe to fly up into the 30s weeks :) 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Thank you!!
  • How many weeks? 7 weeks

Baby is the size of...? blueberry