October 2015 Moms
Options

Lightweight carrier for exercising??

Looking for suggestions for a lightweight, breathable carrier (or wrap) for mommy & me workout classes. I've been doing baby wearing barre, but we get so hot and by the end LO is freaking out. I'm hoping if I can find one she's a little cooler in (still comfortable enough for me to work out in without killing my back) maybe she'll be able to make it through the class? Open to suggestions/input. Right now I'm using the Ergo original and Boba4G

Re: Lightweight carrier for exercising??

• Options
    I dont have any suggestions but i just wanted to give you props!!! I couldnt imagine working out while baby wearing!! Keep it up mama!!!
  • Options
    I love the Baby K'Tan active! I use it for hikes and it is AMAZING. The whole thing is breathable and wicks away moisture. Ive tried other carriers but they hurt my upper back pretty bad. My daughter weighs 19lbs and I'm still able to carry her in it without my back hurting :smile: 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    trishee13trishee13 member
    edited April 2016
    @KristynLee15 thanks! My friend set her wedding date so that was the fire I needed to start working out hahah :) there is one woman in our barre class who is about 6/7 months pregnant and works out wearing her 2.5 yr old on her back. I couldn't imagine!
  • Options
    @danniellemichellexox thanks! I will definitely check that one out. She is about 18 lbs now so I def need a comfortable one! :)