May 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC 4/29

2»

Re: FFFC 4/29

• Options
    edited April 2016
    I'm pretty sure I'll never get all of my doctors and hospital bills paid off. I mean, I was already sure before, but now that I just had to blow over two grand to get my transmission re-built ( while I'm on maternity leave without pay), I'm well aware I'll be surviving on credit cards till I go back to work. DH ( God bless his heart) is pretty comfy with his stay at home dad status too, which I'm too conflict avoidant to openly bitch about to him ( it never does any good anyway) so I just bite the bullet. Really, I'm scared to death about how these next few months will actually go. 

Also, you've all made me want to consume a whole pineapple, and this is problematic, because I don't have a vehicle to go get one lmao

~~** I Love My Boys <3**~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    dsmith211 said:
    I've spent most of my day today working on submitting requests to postpone my student loan payments while on leave. I don't really see myself being much more productive than this today.

Annoyed however, bc a little while back my Sallie Mae loans moved to Navient and they messed up my name - I had previously changed my loans at Sallie Mae from my maiden name to my married name and apparently when things got shuffled that did not carry over and they can't find the the documentation to confirm. So I have to go to the bank now where we keep all of our important docs in a safe deposit box, get my SS card and marriage license, scan in copies of those and my DL again, and send them to them before I can do anything. Of course this is my largest loan payment too so I can't just skip it... Boo.
    Sallie Mae/Navient is the Devil!  I feel your pain..