July 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC 4/29

2»

Re: FFFC 4/29

• Options
    Taymiller said:
    HMcDade1 said:
    I was 86 degrees here on Wednesday and today it's 45. I just turned on our heat and I refuse to get up until it's an acceptable temperature... I refuse to be productive right now
    It is snowing here. We had all the windows open on Monday and it was 76 and now we are under a winter storm warning
    You win. This weather is awful. I just want spring ! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Taymiller said:
    HMcDade1 said:
    I was 86 degrees here on Wednesday and today it's 45. I just turned on our heat and I refuse to get up until it's an acceptable temperature... I refuse to be productive right now
    It is snowing here. We had all the windows open on Monday and it was 76 and now we are under a winter storm warning
    The struggles of Colorado Spring. Planted some flowers because gardening centers know we're all desperate to plant something and have it be spring. Will have to dig up all the dead roots and plant them again in 2 weeks and pray it doesn't decide to snow through May. Or like that one year when it snowed in July...
  • Options
    Taymiller said:
    HMcDade1 said:
    The struggles of Colorado Spring. Planted some flowers because gardening centers know we're all desperate to plant something and have it be spring. Will have to dig up all the dead roots and plant them again in 2 weeks and pray it doesn't decide to snow through May. Or like that one year when it snowed in July...
    We never plant outside until the end of May haha. Those random storms in June can still ruin things but they are pretty rare. 
  • Options
    @TiffRox81 exactly! I'm so excited to see my baby interact with the dogs. I always had dogs growing up and the bond is unbeatable. I think it's also a good way to make sure your children don't fear animals!
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    KASG said:
    I've been a little meaner and less sympathetic towards my students. *shrugs*
    Just today?
    Ha! They wish.
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    Here's a juicy one-

FFFC: I regret never having a full on lesbian experience before I met hubs
    @PinkLady2015 Are you SURE it's too late? Maybe your husband would be into it if he got to watch.
    DD1: Born January 2013
    DD2: Due July 12, 2016
    Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 2016 - July Siggy: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Options
    1. Collectively, I've probably done about 4 hours of legit work this week. That's inclusive of attending meetings.

2. I'm fading fast... this afternoon is DRAGGING. Sorry, LO, mama needs more than her 2 servings of artificial sweetener today so she can get that caffeine!
  • Options
    @DobbysSock I love that!  I'm now getting my hair cut and hoping that gives me back some mojo
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    @jolydan @elenabrent you may be right, although, I don't have many UOs or confessions that aren't education related that are even worth mentioning. I will say I actually do enjoy my job and I love my students but the administration and system really wears us down. Also, 98% of these rants you've seen have literally been ONE parent this whole time lol
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    @Weville I just did that too! My hair was constantly in a ponytail/bun because I was too tired to blow dry and style it, so I chopped it off and got a bob. Now I'm forced to style it because it doesn't fit in a pony tail haha, but I feel much better and have found with my hair looking better I'm actually wanting to make more of an effort in other areas.
  • Options
    @Natinat6 they talk about the title in the intro of the book.  I won't spoil it for you.
    That being said, I read just the intro
    and first chapter and I don't like it.  I'm going to try to force myself to keep reading because I think there is valuable info in there, but the whole tone is turning me off (this coming from someone who is reading Hypnobirthing).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Has anyone read the article about the child free woman who wants mandatory "me-turnity" leave? A legit vacation from her job like pregnant women get when they give birth.
  • Options
    DarkCat said:
    Has anyone read the article about the child free woman who wants mandatory "me-turnity" leave? A legit vacation from her job like pregnant women get when they give birth.
    Here is the link to the article. I love browsing the comments on articles like this. Comment sections are the best.

https://nypost.com/2016/04/28/i-want-all-the-perks-of-maternity-leave-without-having-any-kids/

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in the hot tub it's literally 2 degrees hotter then "reccomended" I did way to much yesterday in nursery work and feel like I got hit by a truck I have a bottle of water and am
    not fully submerged and don't feel over heated in the least and for the first time today I don't want to cry from pain. zero f's given 
    I've been using mine. I actually talked to my doctor. It's about taking your temp and making sure you're not dehydrated and making sure your temp is coming down after you get out. You really don't need to go over 98-99. I'm not going in after 35 weeks though just in case this kid is further along than I thought. I fully support your need to soak.
  • Options
    @jlmartinez517 totally. I was just wistfully staring at all my skincare I have avoided while pregnant. I can't wait to get back to those sweet sweet magic potions. 
  • Options
    Definitely @jolydan the whole liquids and post-baby belly situation is already freaking me out. I know it's the territory and well-deserved and worth it, but I'm not going to say I'm not worried about it all.