July 2016 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change

How many weeks are you? What comparable size?

28 weeks today! Baby is the size of an eggplant

Doing anything baby related this week?

Just finished my GD test about an hour ago. Hope I pass! Other than that I'm slowly gathering things off the registry

Rants/raves/symptoms?

So many horrible leg cramps!! Every time I try to roll over in bed it seems like I'm about to set off another one! I'm still limping around from last night's leg cramp :(

GTKY: Where/how did you meet your significant other?

We met online on OK Cupid -- sounds creepy but this was back in 2011 when online dating wasn't ALL about hookups.

Re: Thursday Ticker Change

• Options

27 weeks today! Lettuce/bunch of bananas

Got the crib and setting that up! Ordered lots of books on amazon - reading Natural Hospital Birth now.

Rants/raves/symptoms?

Bloody noses like whoa - and waking up tossing and turning a lot during the night. But, at least I usually go right back to sleep.  Enjoying feeling all the baby kicks throughout the day! 

We wen to the same small college, knew all the same people, had similar majors, but never met.  After college we started working at the same company and met at a party through mutual friends.  Good thing too - if we met in college, we would've hated each other and totally written each other off!

• Options

Am I the only person who has a Thursday ticker change?  Sad....

reactions sad crying cry patrick

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    yay thanks @kellz14!! I'm glad I'm not the only Thursday ticker change person!
  • Options
    haha. Yeah - I know - I posted a Thursday ticker change last week but it was at like 5pm and no one was around. I know there are other Thursday ladies!! :)
  • Options
    Hi! I'm here! I haven't seen a Thursday ticker change in awhile... So I must just be missing it.  

28 weeks! Baby girl is the size of a rollerblade.

Nope. I have all the motivation and none of the energy.  

Rants/raves/symptoms?

Failed the one hr glucose test and am trying to follow a GD diet until my 3 hr test in a week and a half.  I want all the carbs! But, I want to be safe for the baby.  

We met at a ski retreat that I went on with my youth group.  I was a student and he was in the college band that played that weekend.  He actually liked my friend more than me but didn't want me to feel bad when he asked for her AIM,(I was standing right next to her as they were leaving) so he asked for mine too.  
  • Options
    a day late but here it is
    28 weeks apparently the size of a Rollerblade

I finished washing hand me down baby clothes and put them away
    Had my 1 hour glucose test on Wednesday. Don't know the results yet.
    My legs have started swelling. I also have restless legs which i had before I got pregnant but just alot worse now.
    Baby kicks alot - he is super low. Makes me have to pee lot with all his kicking.

I meet my husband in a bar. He is a drummer in a band.

• Options
    sami1784sami1784 member
    edited April 2016

A day late, but still checking in...

27 weeks.  She's about the size of a rutabaga.

This coming Monday, I have an appointment with a high-risk doctor for GD and then a nutritionist appointment as soon as the high-risk doctor appointment is done. 

Rants/raves/symptoms?

My hips are finally starting to not make clicking noises when I roll over at night, but they still hurt pretty badly if I do sleep on my side for very long. 

We met in the dorm lobby during his freshman year of college over a chess board... he kicked my butt all over that chess board while still flirting with me.  Apparently his approach worked... ;)

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers