November 2016 Moms

No symptom check-in (sorry so late!)

Progress:

Any symptoms? Anything??:

Any major changes from last week:

Re: No symptom check-in (sorry so late!)

• I think I'm just going to be symptom free physically and I am not complaining about that.  So I'm 10 weeks today and I swear I'm showing.  I mean, can I be bloated and not feel like I'm bloated?  I don't know.  I've only gained a pound and I wasn't a rail to begin with but I'm also not huge.  The biggest difference now is that I'm just not able to "suck in" anymore.  Still walking 2 miles a day though.  This was a ramble.  Deal with it people.  (Sorry!)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Progress: 11w

Any symptoms? Anything??: Had a really rough day yesterday. Vertigo and nausea all morning. I had one day of this and thought I was going to die- I have no idea how some ladies have made it through weeks of feeling like that. I seem fine today. My main symptom through all of this is thirst. I feel like I could drink Lake Michigan and still be thirsty. 

Any major changes from last week: Blump is definitely there first thing in the morning and not suck-in-able anymore. I just wore a new uniform skirt last week that was a little loose and this week it feels like it's cutting me in half. Today and tomorrow are the last days of uniform hell before I stop flying and I'm super excited to not feel like a stuffed sausage all the time. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Progress:10+4

Any symptoms? Anything??:  The sore big boobs and hungry all the time are fading.  Saw the baby on Tuesday, so still in the race.  When you do IVF they pump you full of estradiol and progesterone until the placenta takes over because you might have trouble making your own.  Then you get weaned off the hormones as your placenta takes over.  You can't tell if the symptoms are you, or the drugs.  Well, I'm getting weaned off the drugs, and either mine were just the drugs, or the placenta's version is a cakewalk.  Halfing the estradiol a week ago made my hair start falling out though.  Wonderful!!

Any major changes from last week: I feel like I'm going to jynx it just saying this but... OMG the bleeding finally stopped on Monday! I'd been bleeding for 5 weeks.  Please, please, please, stay away, blood.  US showed the SCH had grown but coagulated and possibly resolving.  FX!!!!
    Unexplained infertility
    NTNP: 10 years! 
    TTC: Since 2014
    5 IUI:  BFN
    IVF 1:  MC
    IVF 2:  BFP!  DD 11/20/16

• 11 + 5 
    Nothing. Nada. I even had the chainsaw out cutting trees down today.  Talked to my midwife yesterday (she called to check on me) and told her that there's nothing that indicates I'm pregnant and she laughed and said "well I guess that's why I haven't heard from you." All my pregnancies have been super easy and I guess this one is following suit. 
  • AdmiralKitty I can totally relate to you girlfriend! My first pregnancy the only craving I ever had was water! I NEEDED it all the time! This time not so lucky I'm having to force it down everyday.

Progress: 11+3

Any symptoms? Anything??: OMG! Maybe I wasn't grateful enough for the "cake walk" I had last pregnancy and this one so far b/c suddenly I'm so nauseous! It started around lunch time yesterday. I was super hungry but everything sounded disgusting and it lasted well into the night. Plus the most extreme exhaustion I had ever experienced. Today has been better but not back to normal yet. I truly do not know how women function like this for months at a time, bless their hearts. I'm seriously praying this is fleeting.

Any major changes from last week: Last week, I thought my "worst" pregnancy symptom, exhaustion, was on the way out the door. I wasn't quite back to normal energy level but I was able to make it through the workday before I felt like crashing, but... see above. :-(

• @Chcaggie1 I could have written your post exactly. I'm 11w3d today too and had the same exact day yesterday. How strange.
  • Progress: 10+4

Symptoms/Anything? Gah. I don't know if it's the cold or the baby, but all of a sudden I'm having a really hard time eating. Nothing looks good and I'm trying just to eat fruits veggies and cheese sandwiches for sustenance. Sometimes I have a bit of a sour stomach and feel like I could puke, but not really nausea. What's up with this late-onset stomach bs?

Any major changes this week? The cold! It makes it hard to know if my fatigue is pregnancy-related or sickness. I had an ultrasound this morning and my belly is growing so there's still a baby in there!
  • Progress:
    13+4

Any symptoms? Anything??:
    I got nothing.

Any major changes from last week:
    after 13 weeks of no symptoms, I'm callin' it, y'all! #2ndTrimester

• jrussell16 that actually makes me feel a lot better! There must be something important going on developmentally with our lo early in week 11! But geez s/he is about to kill me, lol. (ok, I'm being dramatic, but still).

• Week: 12

Symptoms: daily headaches..yay..

Changes from last week: just the headaches.

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure I'm feeling baby every once in a while. It feels just like it did during my first pregnancy; soft rolling and fluttering. And it doesn't move out of that tiny area below my belly button, so I hope that's what I'm feeling. There's no gas to go with it so I'm going with it (:
  • 10 weeks,
    Symptoms: sore/tender boobs, very occasional mild nausea, peeing like crazy, tired (but i'm always tired so hard to tell)

Do any of you feel any different in your lower abdomen area??  Sometimes I feel a little pressure or mild cramping but it's very few and far between and I feel totally normal most of the time.  I can easily get on the floor and play with my son or bend over or lean while in a chair.  When will I feel a difference in that area/??  I don't think I"m showing at all although my belly has always been my problem area so it's already a little flabby, chubby and does seem a bit more so but it's still flabby and not hard and I can still suck in.

I keep worrying something is wrong as I had a miscarriage last year but as of Wed baby looked good.
  • I can relate to @rachlee2010
    every male doc I've seen says great you're so lucky no symptoms - they don't understand how nerve wracking it is not to have any 
  • Des321 said:
    Week: 12

Symptoms: daily headaches..yay..

Changes from last week: just the headaches.

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure I'm feeling baby every once in a while. It feels just like it did during my first pregnancy; soft rolling and fluttering. And it doesn't move out of that tiny area below my belly button, so I hope that's what I'm feeling. There's no gas to go with it so I'm going with it (:
    I had the same kind of feelings yesterday - fluttery, but not gasey. I didn't want to jump to the conclusion, but maybe it was the dinosaur rolling around? FTM, no I have no idea what that's supposed to feel like.